Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
timinindiana

Thank You WOW "not complaining for a change"

3 comments in this topic

[AOI]
Members
84 posts
9,016 battles

Just wanted to thank everyone at WOW for giving me the opportunity to earn the Warspite for free. I was on the fence about getting her as I have heard some bad comments on her in the past. I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised she is a good ship and fun to play..The Grand old lady slugs it out great with other BBs  of tier 6 and her main guns our spot on and at medium to short range she is very dangerous to BBs even above her tier..Just need to get those captain skills up for now..For a change timinindiana is not crying about something ..Thanks again WOW for all the freebies as of late and especially the Warspite.

P.S.. the pic is by far not my best game in her but I got 2 double strikes back to back withing 15 seconds of each other during a heated exchange with 2 BBs a CL and DD within a few KM of the Warspite and got 4 kills in less than 30 seconds..That was fun as hell and the salt came raining down after that..Also kudos to my team in that game as without them this would not have happened...

timinindiana =V=

shot-18.10.19_19.57.03-0453.jpg

shot-18.10.19_19.58.26-0720.jpg

Edited by timinindiana
spelling
  • Cool 6

[ARGSY]
Members
5,866 posts
4,001 battles

Congratulations on your acquisition and also on your fine game. Your team can set the situation up for you, and that has to be acknowledged, but it's up to you to capitalise.

Members
104 posts
864 battles

I got it at the end of the first part of the RN event as well. It's a great ship and a ton of fun, I'm also very pleased it was offered for free through a grind you'd generally complete naturally.

Sign in to follow this