Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
asmodai22

Why can't I just buy the Halloween nurgle camo?

9 comments in this topic

[TAFY3]
Members
29 posts
1,992 battles

I don't want to open a million pumpkin crates and get no camo. I value my time over money. I work and go to college full time, not giving my soul to WoW. I just want the effing nurgle camo for my Bismarck and I'll be happy. All I ever get this lame orange yellow crap camo slapping it as your "Halloween". They could just make my ship shoot pumpkins or something cool. No, instead I have to go through the pain people flaunting their Nurgle Camo off. It's really the only ship I play in WoW. All the other ships are like heh. I don't understand why they just sell the camo? Do these WG people want to make money? Do these people understand what sells and doesn't? It's a simple concept really, I'll give you money for something I want. I want this Camo.                                 ef27080a-b407-11e7-9280-ac162d8bc1e4.png.4d4c6123b91f10b09c042fa5f1f1c713.png

• Cool 2

[SPCU]
Members
78 posts
3,696 battles

Oh... they understand plenty well... freemiums and rng loot boxes make las vegas look weaksauce by comparison. 

[AR15]
Members
396 posts
2,779 battles
Just now, Xanshin said:

Oh... they understand plenty well... freemiums and rng loot boxes make las vegas look weaksauce by comparison. 

Japanese gacha games are even more brutal, its like 1% chance and $100 for 40 boxes at best a 40% chance to get something decent for $100.  Ill take black jack in Vegas any day over that.

• Cool 2

[SPCU]
Members
78 posts
3,696 battles

Yep. I'd buy everything they offered and feel infinitely more appreciated as a customer if everything were cup of joe priced... give me 3 buck permacamos and 10 buck ships and ill be throwing cash WGs way constantly with nothing but praise for the business model. But 3-5 buck gatcha boxes of 1% odds on permacamo of a ship I don't play? Pass.

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
287 posts
9,610 battles

The Bismark Halloween camo is one of my favorites since the green mist animation works as intended unlike the Tirpitz camo. I also just got the new octopus camo for the Mogami although I'm still a level behind that ship. I know I had the option earlier this year to just buy the Tirp's camo from the drop down camo option (5k doubloons so no thanks) so maybe see if the Bismark option is there as well.  I got mine for free from random pumpkin crates so don't lose hope. 

Image result for good luck gif

[TFLT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
650 posts
7,868 battles

You can bet that sometime in the future there will be another opportunity to earn or purchase the camo.  Never underestimate WG's ability to make a buck.

Members
103 posts
852 battles
9 hours ago, Xanshin said:

Yep. I'd buy everything they offered and feel infinitely more appreciated as a customer if everything were cup of joe priced... give me 3 buck permacamos and 10 buck ships and ill be throwing cash WGs way constantly with nothing but praise for the business model. But 3-5 buck gatcha boxes of 1% odds on permacamo of a ship I don't play? Pass.

I totally agree. If premium ships were half the price or less I'd be buying them much more at a whim, instead of maybe never. I'd definitely have a dozen or so by now, and buying permacamos would just be the logical next step.

[SPCU]
Members
78 posts
3,696 battles
9 hours ago, Tanuvein said:

I totally agree. If premium ships were half the price or less I'd be buying them much more at a whim, instead of maybe never. I'd definitely have a dozen or so by now, and buying permacamos would just be the logical next step.

I can justify a new or alternate permacamo for a cup of coffee... I can justify a new premium ship for the price of an extra large single topping pizza... I am certain I would be dropping money monthly with no qualms... but not so much for the current prices and definitely not for gacha loot boxes.

[WOLF5]
Members
606 posts
12,012 battles
20 hours ago, asmodai22 said:

I don't want to open a million pumpkin crates and get no camo. I value my time over money. I work and go to college full time, not giving my soul to WoW. I just want the effing nurgle camo for my Bismarck and I'll be happy. All I ever get this lame orange yellow crap camo slapping it as your "Halloween". They could just make my ship shoot pumpkins or something cool. No, instead I have to go through the pain people flaunting their Nurgle Camo off. It's really the only ship I play in WoW. All the other ships are like heh. I don't understand why they just sell the camo? Do these WG people want to make money? Do these people understand what sells and doesn't? It's a simple concept really, I'll give you money for something I want. I want this Camo.                                 ef27080a-b407-11e7-9280-ac162d8bc1e4.png.4d4c6123b91f10b09c042fa5f1f1c713.png

I vote for ships that fire lit jack o'lanterns that may or may not scream as they fly through the air. 

Also, I agree that you should be able to buy the camo.

Sign in to follow this