Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
durconnell

Games disconnects 1-2 times a match

6 comments in this topic

[ROG]
Members
4 posts
5,915 battles

I have been playing for a couple of hours and the game is disconnecting mid-match almost every time. I am playing, the ping slows down, the game freezes, and then the ping goes to -35. At that point in the next 5-10 seconds, it either snaps back in or it disconnects me to the login screen. Most times I can push connect and it gets back into the games, but usually 2-3 minutes have passed and I am usually sunk or about to be sunk.

[ROG]
Members
4 posts
5,915 battles

The game is still disconnecting. Yesterday and today I had at least two matches where is diconnect back to the login screen 3 times in the same match. My team would be better off with a bot.

I am not running any WoWS add ons, just the plain vanila game. I have used three different computers and two ISPs so I think the problem is at the server.

[WOLF2]
Members
20 posts
8,825 battles

I was hoping to find something about troubleshooting methods for a similar issue.  I'll play a couple of games then get booted mid-match.  I'm going to uninstall and try a fresh load to see if that helps.  I'll let the download roll once I head to bed and then check it out tonight.  I'll post back if this helps.

[ROG]
Members
4 posts
5,915 battles

Thanks for commenting.

As for me, its still going on, although it can be variable. Wednesday, 5 Dec 18 was a real pain with lots of disconnects. Thursday and Friday (6 and 7 Dec) had just one disconnect a night. Tonight, 10 Dec 18, I had one match with three separate disconnects and two slow downs (games freezes and then snaps back). I just exited a match because the game disconnected about 2 minutes in and I was sunk by the time I reconnected.

I can't contemplate ranked battles because it would be too unfair to everyone else on my team. I really wish Wargaming would fix this problem. 

[RAZE]
Members
67 posts
15,102 battles

If i may ask, if you have all these problems [which I also have], what motivates you to keep playing the game? I have stopped counting how many disconnections and "critical errors" I've had.

In my case its my love of ships that keep me going. I have stopped trying to perform in battles, or to achieve high stats. Recently the history of ships in WOWS fascinates me more than the game.

I understand the frustration of competitive, team playing commanders and hope that their problems can be resolved.

Its funny that to me experiencing all of these issues have become the norm and that I am starting to feel like an observer and not a player anymore.

Happy gaming everyone [lol]    

Sign in to follow this