Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

Members
161 posts
4,164 battles

Does anyone know if the refer a friend program still works for returning players who haven’t played in more than 3 months? I know it used to say on the refer a friend page that it was for new players and those who hadn’t logged in for more than 90 days but I don’t see anything specifying eligibility anymore.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,020 posts
11,539 battles
2 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Does anyone know if the refer a friend program still works for returning players who haven’t played in more than 3 months? I know it used to say on the refer a friend page that it was for new players and those who hadn’t logged in for more than 90 days but I don’t see anything specifying eligibility anymore.

Yep sure does, need an invite?

Members
161 posts
4,164 battles
Just now, crzyhawk said:

Yep sure does, need an invite?

Thanks for the offer, but I had already gotten a few from my clan mates and I’d rather go with one of theirs instead. I was just looking for confirmation since none of us were sure it still applied since there wasn’t anything on the website about it.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,020 posts
11,539 battles

Cool beans, as long as you haven't logged in first, it should work.

Members
161 posts
4,164 battles

Haven’t even launched the game in a few months except for today to record a few old replays (offline of course so the game doesn’t try and update).

Sign in to follow this