Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Finnkax

Jingles has lost his edge?

52 comments in this topic

[PIZZA]
Members
708 posts
7,908 battles

Jingles has lost his edge. I do not find his videos extremely entertaining anymore. Too much repeat? Or what? 

And please - I know well that many here do not like this salt mining spacemonkey here but at least WG has peace with Jingles.  

• Cool 1
  • Bad 5

Members
702 posts
9,924 battles

I’ll give you that, “too much repeat” comment you made.  Particularly his IJN Cruiser replays.  Everything else is just your opinion.  Let me tell ya, I get excited when he finally posts IJN Cruiser replays, but even I’m getting tired of his, “But it’s a Zao/Mogami replay” bulllshit.  Jingles my friend, would it kill you to post an Ibuki replay?  Or an Aoba?  Or a Kuma?  Or Tenryu?  No, no it wouldn’t.

• Cool 1

[RNG]
Members
50 posts
6,442 battles

Meh, I never was too interested in his videos either.  Its always easier to laugh and point out peoples mistakes after the fact.  I much prefer other peoples content.  

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,129 posts
10,022 battles

He posts from the selection of stuff people send to him. Send him a quality Ibuki clip and who knows?

• Cool 1

Members
1,195 posts
1,522 battles

He tends to say the same stuff over and over, which is OK at first, but becomes tedious eventually.  I unsubscribed when he got involved in that foch nonsense anyway. 

• Cool 1

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,314 posts

Jingles is an old man, he never had an edge

• Funny 4
  • Bad 3
  • Angry 1

[SOUP]
7,314 posts
Just now, iDuckman said:

Old man?  He's in his 40s.

That's old for some of us!   Shut up, I don't wanna be old! LET ME HOLD ONTO WHAT LITTLE YOUTH I HAVE LEFT!!!!

• Funny 3
  • Bad 1

[SIM]
Members
2,430 posts
4,060 battles

No, I still find him to be consistently amusing, and his historical content is top notch. 

• Cool 5

[SCTFB]
[SCTFB]
Beta Testers
3,923 posts
14,665 battles

Lately he has been posting that "Bloody Greek Game" too much 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[TF16B]
Members
8,054 posts
16,991 battles
2 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

That's old for some of us!   Shut up, I don't wanna be old! LET ME HOLD ONTO WHAT LITTLE YOUTH I HAVE LEFT!!!!

Until they do something to you like that KC comic where Nagato is traveling to Bikini Atoll, you will be eternally young Chobi!

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,156 posts
3,085 battles
7 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

eternally young Chobi!

Chibi Chobi? x)

:Smile_teethhappy:

(Please don't eat me. I was merely joking. :Smile_hiding:)

Members
1,488 posts
659 battles
17 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

17 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[HCH]
Beta Testers
857 posts
7,170 battles

I watch him because of his lack of edge, so to speak. He is an older gentleman playing videos games, and making an [edited]of himself when ever he makes a mistake while playing or while commenting on a clip. That and the history he sometimes tells is very interesting.

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,337 posts
3,646 battles

I had a minor issue with a different CC recently, Notser and his couple of CV rework vids.

And how many freaking times he said Wargaming. Please Notser, Notser please man. Come on Notser. It's a great idea Noster, just say Wargaming one more time Notser.

Notser.

[TF16B]
Members
8,054 posts
16,991 battles
26 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

Yeah; to some of you whipper-snappers here; that’s deep into geezerdom...

How does that saying go...

‘Youth and enthusiasm may get the girls; but old age and treachery wins the battles.’

[SOUP]
7,314 posts
1 minute ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

‘Youth and enthusiasm may get the girls; but old age and treachery wins the battles.’

Then explain Rita    ;P

• Funny 2

Members
1,125 posts
6,693 battles

tbh, i enjoy his WoT videos more than his WoWs videos.   I guess because i dont play WoT, i dont really notice when he makes mistakes.  Plus that game is not something i see every day, so the content is fresher to me.    His WoWs vids....... eh.   He makes so many silly mistakes all throughout his vids that it gets kinda annoying.  and there are times where i dont think he knows certain aspects of the game or ships.  I still find his commentaries entertaining nonetheless. 

i normally dont even comment on his or others videos, but one of his videos he put up recently was pretty bad.  There was a BB division who wasn't being of much use to their team.  one of them died pretty quickly when he finally got in the fight.   The other, the "hero"  didn't play that well.   the enemy team suicided or played poorly throwing the game as hard as they could.  it was basically a race to see who could suck more.  it was painful to watch.    the funniest part about it  was, i saw that "hero" in someones stream later on, bragging about how good they are(pointing to said video) and if they were in x ship, they would of dominated everyone.  they were an average player, who had a good game, and used said good game to go around claiming they  are a really good player.

there are some content creators i go to for pure entertainment, and less educational, and there are others i go for educational purposes rather than just for the entertainment. 

Members
90 posts
826 battles

I quite like him personally. I do wish he'd show more lower tier stuff so I'd see ships I actually play.

Members
504 posts
2,828 battles
37 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

I watched some of his tank content 5-6 years ago and wouldn't of said he was below 55 then. Wow.

Edited by ksix

[TF16B]
Members
8,054 posts
16,991 battles
3 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

Then explain Rita    ;P

‘Weapons’ against which a male has no defense? :Smile_hiding:

Just now, Tanuvein said:

I quite like him personally. I do wish he'd show more lower tier stuff so I'd see ships I actually play.

That would be his stuff from 2-3 years ago...

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,011 posts
1,419 battles
1 hour ago, Finnkax said:

Jingles has lost his edge. I do not find his videos extremely entertaining anymore. Too much repeat? Or what? 

And please - I know well that many here do not like this salt mining spacemonkey here but at least WG has peace with Jingles.  

Jingles is a WG fanboi. He lost his edge 3-4 years ago. He's not worth paying attention to at all.

• Bad 3

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,129 posts
10,022 battles
1 minute ago, ksix said:

lol what? You wear beer goggles? Hes 58 and looks it.

He's 48. I'm older than he is.