You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BruDog1970

Are the Ovechkin Collection Items no longer dropping from regular crates?

13 comments in this topic

[DNTZ]
Members
198 posts
11,260 battles

At first I was getting an item/duplicate every crate or two.  Now I have gone 6 or 7 crates over several days with zero items.  I am stuck at 8 of 12 or so with no more Great 8 Containers to open.

Is anyone else getting this in normal crates (credit, signal, resource, try my luck, etc)?

Seeing if this is working as designed or if I am just having really bad luck...

[WOLFC]
Members
89 posts
5,205 battles

Got 1 this morning with Consumables, 1 yesterday with Resources ... I don't think I've ever gone beyond 3 with no collectible even when selecting the same box type.

May RNGesus have mercy on ya!

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
8,982 posts
7,315 battles
5 minutes ago, BruDog1970 said:

At first I was getting an item/duplicate every crate or two.  Now I have gone 6 or 7 crates over several days with zero items.  I am stuck at 8 of 12 or so with no more Great 8 Containers to open.

Is anyone else getting this in normal crates (credit, signal, resource, try my luck, etc)?

Seeing if this is working as designed or if I am just having really bad luck...

Really bad luck. The collection drops from the daily containers is fairly regular, just not every container. It is not uncommon for a long run of containers with no drops.

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
89 posts
5,205 battles

Just checked ... I am also now at 8 of 12 ... hope this doesn't mean some bad juju! :etc_swear:

Screenshot_1.png

images.jpg

• Cool 2

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,123 posts
18,640 battles

They still do. But sometimes you couldn't beat the RNG.

[HINON]
Members
8,870 posts
1 hour ago, KingCakeBaby said:

Never received one.

Double check you have that collection set to collect as you can only have one going at a time.

[WOLF8]
Alpha Tester
1,045 posts
4,378 battles
2 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Double check you have that collection set to collect as you can only have one going at a time.

All my collections are complete, so the new collection should start automatically. I'm not too concerned about it though as I have no interest in obtaining the commander. I just thought it was relevant to the OP.

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
416 posts
12,662 battles
Just now, KingCakeBaby said:

All my collections are complete, so the new collection should start automatically. I'm not too concerned about it though as I have no interest in obtaining the commander. I just thought it was relevant to the OP.

King,

Did you opt in.  If so, submit a ticket (there was a problem if you opted in early; WG team needed to go in and manually start the contest for you.)

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
753 posts
6,873 battles

Don't even have the collection showing in my profile to be able to click "collecting".

Guess you have to buy crates first? Oh, well, never cared very much about this one, anyway.....  :fish_aqua:

EDIT: You have to go to the WoWs website and click 'participate' to get into the mission. (duh)

Edited by Thraxian
New info

[WOLF8]
Alpha Tester
1,045 posts
4,378 battles
30 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

King,

Did you opt in.  If so, submit a ticket (there was a problem if you opted in early; WG team needed to go in and manually start the contest for you.)

I did not.