Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheDreadnought

WG. . . here's your fix for Wichita

4 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,788 posts

WG, I've really been looking forward to Wichta.  But with this latest round of nerfs I'm putting her in the "pass" column.   If you can't sell her to a whale like me who has been excited about this ship since closed beta, you're just not going to sell very many of these boats.

You're trying WAY to hard with this ship.

Instead of tinkering with this and that, and doing all kinds of weird stuff.   Instead, just give us a ship like Baltimore that is:

- Slightly more stealthy
- Slightly more agile
- Has Heal instead of Radar

It's similar to the pattern you established with Prinz Eugen.  Subtle but significant differences.  Not undeserved radical changes that make the boat unattractive.

Plus this keeps the DD players from whining about another radar boat.

Why you don't want to just listen to your players and give them what they want, I'll never know.

• Cool 5
  • Boring 1

Members
280 posts
5,022 battles
1 hour ago, TheDreadnought said:

Why you don't want to just listen to your players and give them what they want, I'll never know.

Because the community (especially the forums) are so two-faced about new ships that the only way WG could please everyone is to do nothing ever.

OP ship comes out? Wg op please nerf omg p2w.

They nerf it? Omg wg why do you hate us garbage ship! Closing my wallet.

Be happy you're getting anything. If the community could stop crying that its the end of the world every single time an update comes out for a ship in progress wargaming might actually make more of them.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this