Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Feyevich

Daily Shipments: Doublons

11 comments in this topic

[KMK]
Members
68 posts
3,308 battles

Sorry, but I dont understand, how many doublons I get in 14 times? 6300? or 12600?

• 450 DOUBLOONS FOR ENTERING THE GAME (AVAILABLE 14 TIMES DURING THE 28-DAY PERIOD);
  • BONUS 450 DOUBLOONS.

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,254 posts
24,696 battles

[-DOG-]
Members
185 posts
3,057 battles
3 minutes ago, Nutaz said:

when does the daily shipments start

You have to buy a pack on the shop, then you can collect.  Just to clarify, this isn't something everyone just gets...sadly.

[WOLF3]
Members
5,928 posts
2,203 battles
1 hour ago, Nutaz said:

when does the daily shipments start

As I read it, Oct. 31 - Nov. 9.

So what is this "28 day period"?

Never mind.  He's talking about the Premium Shop bundle.  The period starts when you log in after the purchase.

Edited by iDuckman

[RTXN]
Beta Testers
581 posts

This is going to sound like a push for buying everything, but:

Just logged into my account and then the premium shop - have the Daily shipment option for $20

"Grab your daily doubloons bonus for logging in to the game! This and other goodies are available via a newly added in-game section called "Daily Shipments".
Once you buy it, you'll be able to claim you daily bonus of 450 doubloons, 14 times, and all you need to do is log in to the game. It doesn't matter whether you do it every day or with intervals. This way, you can claim a maximum of 6,300 doubloons which is 50% more than the amount of doubloons you can usually buy for the same price.
Doubloons will be issued via a dedicated screen once you log in to the game. You can also track your daily bonuses in the Daily Shipments section.

Please note that the calendar for the "Daily Shipments: Doubloons" bundle will be activated once you log in to the game, and will be available for 28 days from that point. To claim your daily bonus, activate the calendar before December 2, 2018 because on December 31, 2018 all calendars for the "Daily Shipments: Doubloons" bundle will be removed."

Tachibana lima and Smith for a buck each.  They are tier 2, but not bad. 

If I lived near Anaheim, I would also get the Commanders Pack for $55:

Bundle content

• V Marblehead Lima;
  • II Tachibana Lima;
  • Commanders with 3 skill points;
  • Port slot;
  • 1,000 Doubloons;
  • US Dasha Commander with 10 skill points trained for the Erie;
  • Admission ticket to the World of Warships Anchors Away Anaheim event on November 10th;
  • Meal and drink vouchers at the event (must be 21 years of age for alcohol);
  • Exclusive t-shirt made just for this event!.

[WOLF3]
Members
5,928 posts
2,203 battles
45 minutes ago, jmanII said:

Tachi and especially Smith are a hoot to play!   Well, well worth a buck.

[SBS]
Members
2,410 posts
2,253 battles
1 hour ago, iDuckman said:

So what is this "28 day period"?

The 28 days is the amount of time you have to collect your doubloons if you buy the daily shipment package.  The 28 days starts the first time you log in to the game after your purchase.  The last day of the deal is the 31st of Dec.  You'll want to log in no later than the 18th of Dec, (and be sure to log in everyday until the end of the month) to be able to collect all of your doubloons.

The confusion seems to be this deal sharing the same name as the (free) in game event that runs Oct. 31 - Nov. 9.   The doubloon deal and free event seem to be separate.      

[WOLF3]
Members
5,928 posts
2,203 battles
3 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

The 28 days

You are correct.  I had not seen the premium offer.  But did you not notice that I edited that question out 40 minutes ago?

Overall, it's a pretty good deal.  I already make a habit of logging in daily, even when I don't play - the result of the late lamented Daily Bonuses.  (The last of which WG never paid.)

[WOLFB]
Members
417 posts
3,620 battles
48 minutes ago, iDuckman said:
1 hour ago, jmanII said:

Tachi and especially Smith are a hoot to play!   Well, well worth a buck.

You're darn right they are!

I am a very cheap, stingy consumer and I have no regrets spending a dollar on the Smith. (already got the Tachibana L from in-game missions).

Spend that dollar!

Sign in to follow this