You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cicada

Halsey Campaign not crediting damage?

5 comments in this topic

[GOSF]
Beta Testers
7 posts
7,034 battles

When the Cruiser Campaign "Hit Hard! Hit Fast! Hit Often!" for Admiral Halsey was released, My Family and I were in the middle of moving to a new home. Needless to say, I got about a month late start on it. All was going well with it until a couple days ago. I am into the 4th set doing Task 8 & 9, deal damage to German and Japanese ships with an American Cruiser. For some reason, it has stopped counting the damage. I am certain I am playing it with all the correct parameters ... Tier 9 or 10 American Cruisers in a Random Battle. Anyone else having this issue?

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,330 posts
11,458 battles

Are you sure it is enabled?

Is it your current campaign?

[HINON]
Supertester
18,956 posts
12,469 battles

Are you in the right tier of ship?

[B2P]
Members
498 posts
13,250 battles

Don't forget that for that particular mission it will only count damage done to Japanese or German ships.  Damage done to ships of any other nation won't be counted.

[GOSF]
Beta Testers
7 posts
7,034 battles

Sorry for the late reply here, I am a night shift worker and this was my weekend to work. I finally figured out what was going on, and I am going to hang my head in embarrassment. Read the parameters again (for the 20th time it seems) and I missed a detail. Damage counts on a Victory. I had been on such a good run with the Seattle that it was counting during my wins. once I started losing a few it stopped counting.