You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Helmut__Kohl

Premium Shop: +50% doubloon offer (daily shipments)

21 comments in this topic

Members
241 posts
11 battles

Thought I should share it with you guys here at NA too.

You most likely have the same offer in your shop, once you login:

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/specials/

DAILY SHIPMENTS: DOUBLOONS

450 DOUBLOONS FOR ENTERING THE GAME (AVAILABLE 14 TIMES DURING THE 28-DAY PERIOD)

Grab your daily doubloons bonus for logging in to the game! This and other goodies are available via a newly added in-game section called "Daily Shipments".
Once you buy it, you'll be able to claim you daily bonus of 450 doubloons, 14 times, and all you need to do is log in to the game. It doesn't matter whether you do it every day or with intervals. This way, you can claim a maximum of 6,300 doubloons which is 50% more than the amount of doubloons you can usually buy for the same price.
Doubloons will be issued via a dedicated screen once you log in to the game. You can also track your daily bonuses in the Daily Shipments section.

Please note that the calendar for the "Daily Shipments: Doubloons" bundle will be activated once you log in to the game, and will be available for 28 days from that point. To claim your daily bonus, activate the calendar before December 2, 2018 because on December 31, 2018 all calendars for the "Daily Shipments: Doubloons" bundle will be removed.

TLDR:
If you can manage to log into the game 14 times during 28 days, you can get a +50% bonus on doubloons from the shop (6.300 in total).

If you login every day before work (like me), these are just a nice bonus to take.

Edited by Helmut__Kohl
  • Cool 4

[UFFA]
Members
525 posts
29 battles

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/main/8509/

Bundle content

• 450 doubloons for entering the game (available 14 times during the 28-day period);
  • Bonus 450 doubloons.

Details

Grab your daily doubloons bonus for logging in to the game! This and other goodies are available via a newly added in-game section called "Daily Shipments".
Once you buy it, you'll be able to claim you daily bonus of 450 doubloons, 14 times, and all you need to do is log in to the game. It doesn't matter whether you do it every day or with intervals. This way, you can claim a maximum of 6,300 doubloons which is 50% more than the amount of doubloons you can usually buy for the same price.
Doubloons will be issued via a dedicated screen once you log in to the game. You can also track your daily bonuses in the Daily Shipments section.

Please note that the calendar for the "Daily Shipments: Doubloons" bundle will be activated once you log in to the game, and will be available for 28 days from that point. To claim your daily bonus, activate the calendar before December 2, 2018 because on December 31, 2018 all calendars for the "Daily Shipments: Doubloons" bundle will be removed.

[UFFA]
Members
525 posts
29 battles
Just now, Helmut__Kohl said:

thx

Thank you for bringing it up or I would have missed it. Does WG now hate us and not want us to spend time with our families? :cap_yes:

[SIDE]
Members
714 posts
3,136 battles

*EDIT* Must be logged on to see the deal, Don't be a baddie like me!

Edited by Merlox

Members
241 posts
11 battles
3 minutes ago, Merlox said:

They already removed it???

Did you login ?

You can only see it when logged in.

[WOLFC]
Members
148 posts
13,524 battles
5 minutes ago, Merlox said:

They already removed it???

Nope. You have to log into your account to see the page.

[SIDE]
Members
714 posts
3,136 battles
1 minute ago, Helmut__Kohl said:

Did you login ?

You can only see it when logged in.

... Welp, You got me, Thanks! I totally didn't realize my computer logged me off.

[WWJWD]
Beta Testers
55 posts
4,612 battles

When does Daily Shipments go live?  I was thinking it wasn't until 10/31 or 11/1

If this is only available through Daily Shipments, then doesn't buying it today actually gimp the number of days you have to redeem this since you can't redeem any of the shipments until the Daily Shipments section is live?

Not a problem for me, since I'm in most every day anyway, but it might matter to someone who logs in less often.

Beta Testers
2,825 posts
4,003 battles

this is pretty good for people that log in everyday,even if juts a little.

[NG-NL]
Members
4,958 posts
8,103 battles
3 hours ago, Helmut__Kohl said:

Thought I should share it with you guys here at NA too.

You most likely have the same offer in your shop, once you login:

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/specials/

TLDR:
If you can manage to log into the game 14 times during 28 days, you can get a +50% bonus on doubloons from the shop (6.300 in total).

If you login every day before work (like me), these are just a nice bonus to take.

If you're tired of missing it, do ctrl +f and search "daily shipments" to find the offer. It's tucked away in middle.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,741 posts
7,373 battles

So, now we have to pay for login in rewards. I wondered why they stopped out of nowhere. It isn't a reward if we're paying for it.

Sorry, but no thanks to your blatant cash grab, WG.

Also, still no pumpkins in the Premium Shop.

• Cool 2

Members
1,547 posts
9,804 battles

The original announcement said nothing about having to purchase the daily shipments. Instead, it said they were rewards for logging in. Did they hide it from us or did they change their tune and now want people to buy daily shipments?  If so, it's not a reward is it?  More of a trick then a treat

[WWJWD]
Beta Testers
55 posts
4,612 battles

This is on top of the daily shipments.

My read is that you'll still get the daily stuff just as advertised.

But there is also a package where for $20 you can get 6,300 doubloons, doled out at 450/day when you log in.  But you have to go to the daily shipment to collect it after you log in.

It's a tie in to, not a replacement of, the daily shipment functionality.

That said, I think it's lousy that they're selling it NOW when the daily shipments don't start until mid next week.

Members
9,863 posts

Looks like desperation to keep player numbers up....:Smile_amazed:

Why would anyone buy into such manipulation....you're paying for discounted doubloons, but you have to log in daily to get them.....:Smile_teethhappy:

[HINON]
Members
8,836 posts
1 minute ago, awiggin said:

Why would anyone buy into such manipulation....you're paying for discounted doubloons, but you have to log in daily to get them.....:Smile_teethhappy:

It just encourages more gameplay, many other games use similar systems so this is hardly unique or a sky is falling moment.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,109 posts
18,631 battles
1 hour ago, awiggin said:

Daily login rewards are very common in MMO‘s. BDO has even regular rewards if you stay online for a certain amount of hours per day. Since there are many AFK „activities“ like fishing or horse training, you log into the client, start fishing, close the client to the tray and claim all your rewards hours later. The idea WG has is a kind of copy from BDO. Sometimes they offer a expensive value pack (premium time) that grand you a certain amount of ingame currency every day.

[NG-NL]
Members
4,958 posts
8,103 battles
7 hours ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

So, now we have to pay for login in rewards. I wondered why they stopped out of nowhere. It isn't a reward if we're paying for it.

Sorry, but no thanks to your blatant cash grab, WG.

Also, still no pumpkins in the Premium Shop.

7 hours ago, STINKWEED_ said:

The original announcement said nothing about having to purchase the daily shipments. Instead, it said they were rewards for logging in. Did they hide it from us or did they change their tune and now want people to buy daily shipments?  If so, it's not a reward is it?  More of a trick then a treat

Or maybe WG is attempting to see if it's feasible to get the customer more attached by not just buying, but also doing additional actions to claim the reward.

Worked on me, actually. I already bought it hours ago before realizing I've been had. But not too bothered--clever marketing on WG's part!

[LOU1]
Members
2,871 posts
7,996 battles

Remember, this is in addition to the normal daily shipment.  It's like a 50% bonus Doubloon sale, but it is split into 14 installments that you have to retrieve.  Great deal if you need/want Doubloons.  It is also good for getting other players to at least log on  with the hope that they would join at least one battle to keep the queue filled.

[LOU1]
Members
2,871 posts
7,996 battles
8 hours ago, awiggin said:

The only reason is to get 50% more Doubloons for your money...

You also might feel like joining a battle since you are logged in just to play, or to help out the queue.

[WHIT]
Beta Testers
184 posts
12,486 battles

My reading is that it is on top of, in addition to regular daily rewards. Also note that for doubloons to get max amount you can skip a few days. So it is actually pretty nice and easy for a fairly active player.

I really don't see why all the crying and complaints since it is optional. Just ignore if you really don't like it.