You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
General_Lee_Miserable

STILL No Halloween Containers

17 comments in this topic

Members
165 posts

Today is when the shop resets and still no premium Halloween containers to be found. 

At this rate, they are going to have to change them to Thanksgiving containers. I think WG might need to be reminded when Halloween is. I really wanted a shot at some of those camos. 

Beta Testers
2,849 posts
4,088 battles

they might release it. overpriced bundles with a lot of flags,old camos and the 1% chance to get a halloween camo.

have fun spending thousands just to get your favorite camo(if  luck is on your side,of course).

• Bad 1

[DRB]
[DRB]
Beta Testers
829 posts
4,565 battles

Yep interest waning. Do you think they realize that Halloween is done on the 31st and people move on to other holidays on the 1st of November. Here in the US they pretty much skip Thanksgiving and just jump to a new holiday called Black Friday and Cyber Monday while marketing over spending for Christmas.  

Edited by Mainerd

[-K-]
Members
5,097 posts
8,970 battles

Relax.  The shop doesn't usually update until later morning EST, so the shop update likely just hasn't happened yet.  Keep an eye out later this morning.

[HINON]
Members
8,854 posts

So looking at last year they didn't post about the Halloween pumpkins until the 27th, so perhaps we'll see them tomorrow if they follow the same schedule.

• Funny 1

Members
138 posts
8,941 battles
4 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

So looking at last year they didn't post about the Halloween pumpkins until the 27th, so perhaps we'll see them tomorrow if they follow the same schedule.

Oct. 27 was a Friday last year. The premium shop updates on Fridays. 

[UFFA]
Members
583 posts
29 battles
4 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

The 27th was a Friday last year.

giphy.gif

JOKING!!!

[HINON]
Members
8,854 posts
25 minutes ago, saintsfan1622000 said:

Oct. 27 was a Friday last year. The premium shop updates on Fridays. 

Usually, but not always. It's certainly possible they may wait to release it once the sub mode is activated.

Edited by RipNuN2

Members
1,534 posts
687 battles
31 minutes ago, Sparviero said:

The 27th was a Friday last year.

giphy.gif

JOKING!!!

I'll bring the sack full of doorknobs.

• Funny 1

[TEXAS]
[TEXAS]
Beta Testers
11 posts
4,275 battles

Yeah I'm surprised they aren't out yet.

Last year they were pretty good about releasing them prior to Halloween Weekend. Let's see where they go with it, hope they don't wait til Oct 31 to do it. 

[A_51]
Members
213 posts
12,699 battles

I don't understand the urgent need to spin the WG roulette wheel.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,122 posts
18,638 battles

Mid of next week. They already announced there will be a bundle that unlock the Killer Whale submarine for the scenario. 

[PVE]
Members
8,940 posts
7,305 battles

Well the new Halloween Op comes out Wed, Oct 31st. So maybe WG is tying the shop containers to that date? Third time is the charm.

[EREKT]
Members
776 posts
5,781 battles
4 hours ago, Erebthoron said:

Mid of next week. They already announced here will be a bundle that unlock the Killer Whale submarine for the scenario. 

Uhhh, wow. That's kinda slimey. In a bundle?! I could see the sub being a chance roll for halloween crates... But an over priced bundle?! Bungle

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,122 posts
18,638 battles
Just now, HorrorRoach said:

Uhhh, wow. That's kinda slimey. In a bundle?! I could see the sub being a chance roll for halloween crates... But an over priced bundle?! Bungle

You can unlock the sub ingame ofc... with 50k base XP, only doable in the new scenario.

Played it at PTS, this scenario has the chance to generate enough salt that no sub can dive.