Sign in to follow this  
wjp120

Is the Seattle 169k XP or 197k XP?

5 comments in this topic

Members
32 posts
1,935 battles

In my tech tree and on the modules for Cleveland, Seattle is listed as 169,000 XP to research, but in the modules page for Seattle, it says 197,000 XP. Comparing it to other tier 9 cruisers, it seems like 169,000 should be correct, but clicking on the research button, it is asking for 197,000.

Is this a bug, or is it supposed to be 197k XP?

[PVE]
Members
137 posts
4,133 battles

The 28,000 XP difference is likely the Cleveland's B hull, which has to be researched before you can unlock the Seattle.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
18,919 posts
12,446 battles

The 169k figure assumes an upgraded Cleveland hull, which you don't have.

• Cool 1

[MUDD]
Members
84 posts
891 battles

Paying attention to what you are doing while you are doing it with the information clearly displayed to you goes a long way in this game!

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

Members
32 posts
1,935 battles
7 hours ago, Captmuddxx_2018 said:

Paying attention to what you are doing while you are doing it with the information clearly displayed to you goes a long way in this game!

I understand that prerequisites have to be researched first, I just didn't see in the Seattle port screen anything that says that the Cleveland's B hull price can be payed at the Seattle research button. Is this "clearly displayed" on the Seattle port screen as you imply? If so, I am not seeing it.

When I noticed this, I spent most of my time looking at the tech tree and the Seattle tree, I must admit. I wasn't intending to research the Seattle right now, I just saw a discrepancy with no in-game text explaining it, and decided to ask a question, thinking that I would get an answer.

Thank you to everyone who answered the question.

No thanks to mudd for the snark.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this