Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Hauptmanpanzer

Haida

13 comments in this topic

[SIDE]
Members
714 posts
3,136 battles

It only comes with a 10 point captain if you buy it from a Bundle OR get it via an event / super container. 

[SIDE]
Members
714 posts
3,136 battles
Just now, Hauptmanpanzer said:

I mean if they don't have a bundle or event and super containers are for crap chances ?

When you buy the ships, you'll have a 1 point captain. and you'll level him up from there. You can use him on a vampire or even a Perth.

[INTEL]
Members
6,627 posts
25,304 battles
2 minutes ago, Hauptmanpanzer said:

So how do you get a captain ?

You then recruit a new 3-point captain, (or no points if you are cheap) and go from there.

Members
3,296 posts
7,973 battles

Coincidentally, I might drop by to see the ship at the pier Saturday morning... the real Haida, that is.

• Funny 1

[WOLF9]
Members
33 posts
3,316 battles
20 minutes ago, MrKillmister said:

Coincidentally, I might drop by to see the ship at the pier Saturday morning... the real Haida, that is.

It’s a fun tour.  Took my 2 boys for a tour this summer when we were in the area on a trip from the States.  

Members
3,296 posts
7,973 battles
5 minutes ago, Purple_Dawn said:

It’s a fun tour.  Took my 2 boys for a tour this summer when we were in the area on a trip from the States.  

Unfortunately, tours for this year ended in August but since I'll be in the area anyway I'll probably stop by and take a look from the pier.

Edited by MrKillmister

[WMD]
Members
82 posts
4,814 battles
17 minutes ago, Purple_Dawn said:

When I did a tour a few months ago the tour guides were surprised when I removed my hat crossing the brow(gang plank) both coming aboard and leaving the ship. They had no idea what the custom was. The parks Canada crew needs to be replaced by navy staff  that know the ins and outs of RCN protocol. 

[INTEL]
Members
8,429 posts
25,288 battles
1 hour ago, Hauptmanpanzer said:

I mean if they don't have a bundle or event and super containers are for crap chances ?

You need to focus on getting 19 pt capts in lines you commonly play so you can build a stockpile of elite XP.  

Haida is really good, well worth the money spent

Sign in to follow this