Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shokNgnaw

Can you recommend good videos with low-skill captains?

4 comments in this topic

Members
35 posts
1,518 battles

I've watched a lot of the recommended YT vids (Flamu, Jingles, iChase, Notser, etc). Problem is that, even on lower tier ships, these guys are always using a 15pt or 19pt captain. Can anyone recommend YT channels that caters more to lower tier players? I mean, how realistic is it to expect a T5 player to have a 19 point captain? I'd like to see a vid series that specializes in 3pt captains for T5 and below. It would be interesting to see if the lower-skill captains have an effect on how ships are played.

Anyone know of such YT channels?

Members
35 posts
1,518 battles

Sorry but I had to bump this to get it back on page 1. Hoping someone has some suggestions. If no responses this time, I'll let it die on the vine.

[PLPT]
Members
147 posts
8,455 battles

Flamuu just posted a video today using low tier captains, progressively as you would up the line.

If you go to his twitch channel, then videos, I believe he does this every Thursday. Tech tree Thursday or something along those lines.

Hope this helps. <o

Edited by Zairinzan

Members
1,534 posts
687 battles

They have the tutorial videos in the game (I've watched them).  They give the basics of the game mechanics.  For actual game play, game tutorials in the forum has a lot of information (some on captain points is outdated).  I don't know how many videos are in there.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/forum/123-new-player-guides/

Sign in to follow this