You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cit_the_bed

What is your current interest level in wows?

What is your current interest level in wows?  

261 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. What is your current interest level in wows?

• Increasing
    • Same
    • Diminishing

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/02/2018 at 04:00 PM

118 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,134 posts
9,231 battles

I voted same, but with the CV rework that will be increasing and potentially subs it will be as high as it was in the beginning.:Smile_Default:

Members
17,842 posts
5,096 battles

I have to say, even though my interest was on a cyclical upswing anyway, the mini-Ranked surged it up even more.

• Cool 2

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,423 posts
3,673 battles
3 minutes ago, paradat said:

I voted same, but with the CV rework that will be increasing and potentially subs it will be as high as it was in the beginning.:Smile_Default:

Same. Hoping said rework has an impact on the radar meta. Then we'll really be cooking with gas.

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,134 posts
9,231 battles
Just now, J30_Reinhardt said:

Same. Hoping said rework has an impact on the radar meta. Then we'll really be cooking with gas.

hmmm.... Not sure it will if any think with less CV spotting going on Radar will be even more important. Of course a CV could also focus down that radar so..... going to be fun either way.

[TBW]
Members
6,354 posts
11,905 battles

Same and it's really the only game I play and have played for almost 3 years. So I would say my interest is high.

[SIM]
Members
2,453 posts
4,093 battles

I voted “Same,” but that’s not entirely accurate. The CV rework and the potential of the Pan-European and Pan-American lines make me more interested in the game, but the addition of subs could cause me to drop it entirely.

• Cool 3

Members
135 posts

I said Same. If CV work is a proper good nerf to CVs then I will be much more interested. If it isn't I will be far far less interested.

But broken subs that encourage more camping gameplay or a poor CV work that isn't a proper  strong nerf while increasing CV numbers and making the most OP class easy to play will make the game unplayable for me. I'd drop it like a hot potato.

Edited by ModDestroyer_1

Members
2,905 posts
1,365 battles

Its getting lower...

Depending on the CV rework and hoping we never see subs, will lower or maintain my interest in the game.

Ofc, if some company made a wows type coop pve game with similarly simple overall gameplay n handling as well as great looking models, but without the crazy rng n overwhelming gimmicks, id forget this game exists. Though it seems no other companies are going to do that.

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[WDS]
Members
349 posts
6,908 battles

Same I really enjoy the game with CV changes or not . You can nerf this or nerf that I still enjoy it after work with a six pack of cold beer.

Edited by clammboy
  • Cool 1

Members
426 posts
6,213 battles

Probably done with it for good, after giving it another month following a year-long hiatus:

- Bored with the almost no challenge of [Coop] that is still subject to the vagaries of questionable mechanics and ends even quicker than it did before at all tiers,

- Tired of nobody wanting to be shot at [Randoms] where everyone else not playing in that fashion is supposed to just suck it up and enjoy the spam, camping, or unspotted ships without issue,

- Annoyed with the increasing amount of bugs plus ''works as described when it feels like it'' RNG & other mechanics only able to be reliably compensated for by (sometimes not even them) a ridiculously skilled few,

- Frustrated with the lack of any in-between mode or content that doesn't involve a massive grind, terrific luck, the right MM lineup when playing the ''right'' ship, or end so fast it wasn't even worth trying to bother playing.

If I wanted to be spamming games for a twitch paced console title, I'd be doing that; I'm just a middle of the road player on a limited connection, I can't get what I need out of a few minutes match if no one else wants to play it.

4 hours ago, KnightFandragon said:

Ofc, if some company made a wows type coop pve game with similarly simple overall gameplay n handling as well as great looking models, but without the crazy rng n overwhelming gimmicks, id forget this game exists.

Though it seems no other companies are going to do that.

Same; if WG had competition of any note for an admittedly niche warships combat title, this game would probably be as dead as Warplanes.

Maybe if this was still fun, but it has fallen off too far from even being a third-person/first-person shooter merely having tanks skinned as ships; Had Potential I think best sums up its current state of being.

Edited by Soylent_Red_Isnt_People
  • Cool 2

[WOLFB]
Members
2,600 posts
4,981 battles

I stoped playing for a year and now I am back with a vengeance. (With the amount of games I am playing not my skill level)

• Cool 1

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,226 posts
3,871 battles

Diminishing. All of my friends who I invited to play don't play anymore, and I'm not good enough to turn around the horrendous landslide losses I keep getting. I'm just average, man.

Been spending a lot more of my time and money on other games.

EDIT: You ask for my honest feelings and then downvote it? This community, man.

Edited by KiyoSenkan
  • Cool 12
  • Bad 4

[YARRR]
Members
393 posts
4,736 battles

Diminishing here as well.  I'm no great player, though I have my moments, but the overall player base is getting so bad that I may take a long break.

last night was the tipping point for me.  T6 match, and our carrier went full speed at the start of the match dead ahead right into the center of the enemy, and died almost immediately.

I wish this game was rated X so only adults could play it, because I'm tired of the  pubescent morons ruining what started out as a game I liked.

Back to combat flight simulation for me.

• Cool 1

[WOLFB]
Members
616 posts
21,873 battles

only game I play

waiting for more NEW ships

Members
705 posts

Same for now, but will diminish to zero if, or should I say when, these ridiculous "subs" show up in Random and Co-op. I didn't sign up for that when I started and won't be arsed to put up with it.

I've been poking around for alternatives for some time now.

• Cool 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
1,509 posts
7,398 battles

Increasing.

Even though I have finished grinding a lot of lines, I am still looking forward to getting to Daring and Harugumo.

The CV public test was a blast, really looking forward to that coming around.

Clan Battles still pose a strong interest for me, and the Tier 6 cross server season sounds exciting.

I have liked the progression of introducing new lines, as well.

Although I play other games, WOWS continues to be my primary focus.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,043 posts
11,539 battles

Diminishing.  I haven't logged in since I ranked out this weekend.  It's pretty cyclical though, so it will likely ramp back up.  That said I'm not looking forward to either subs or the CV rework, and I think those are just the tip of the spear for questionable to poor decisions they are making.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
686 posts
6,073 battles

interesting :Smile_amazed: ....but not interested ....:Smile_hiding: hahah... :P 

i voted "Same"....nothing has changed in the game that would make me alter my day to day activities in my life. :Smile_hiding:

[IXM]
Members
45 posts
804 battles

I'm a newer player and my interest is diminishing, so that's not really a good sign that WG is doing a good job. They're running way too many events all at once, they keep coming out with stupid-OP ships (Kitakaze/Haru) and premiums, as if we didn't have enough of that. The player base is increasingly toxic, especially at higher tiers, the game is well past it's prime. I remember I stopped playing WoT about 3 years into it, and that's where we are with this. Playing with my friends is most of what keeps me playing.

[WOLF2]
Members
867 posts
7,026 battles

Interest level is the same.    I like playing daily.

But grind fatigue from all events at once?   Yes - some...

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,745 posts
7,373 battles

Diminishing.  Badly so. Ground out 14 T10's, with 2 more almost there. It's the same old same old, same missions over and over, repetitive in a bad way. It's become...boring.

• Cool 1

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,760 posts
11,146 battles

I have had a break over the last few month, I log in now, ship floats in the harbour for a bit, go watch some u tube, all the while hearing some strange noise, realise the game is still running and I log off and do something else.

The constant load in for a match has definitely lost its appeal now, so i use a spam ship and have a bit of fun that way and don't care anymore if I die.