Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
tugdual

Price problem in premium shop

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

76
[ALPHA]
Members
401 posts
8,348 battles

Why price of ship change and gain more 50% after i be connected on the premium shop ?

205392398_priceleterriblr.thumb.PNG.827b6d7f9d14da6e2ad1543b898e4ba7.PNG1043455408_pricelettirble2.thumb.PNG.aedc6db128464a84dce950b85d290959.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,665
[TBW]
Members
6,305 posts
11,856 battles

Because you signed in and you know what they say, Less is More.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20
[BOTES]
Members
124 posts
3,108 battles
13 minutes ago, tugdual said:

Why price of ship change and gain more 50% after i be connected on the premium shop ?

205392398_priceleterriblr.thumb.PNG.827b6d7f9d14da6e2ad1543b898e4ba7.PNG1043455408_pricelettirble2.thumb.PNG.aedc6db128464a84dce950b85d290959.PNG

WG adjusts the prices of premiums in some countries. It's why RU premiums end up costing comparatively a lot less than on other servers, due to the rubble currently being rather weak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
76
[ALPHA]
Members
401 posts
8,348 battles
8 minutes ago, HP_Lovesauce said:

WG adjusts the prices of premiums in some countries. It's why RU premiums end up costing comparatively a lot less than on other servers, due to the rubble currently being rather weak.

Strange, two screen come from NA server premium shop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,555
[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
4,671 posts
15,160 battles

I just tested this myself...  price did not change at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,965
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,711 posts
7,354 battles
9 minutes ago, Lord_Zath said:

I just tested this myself...  price did not change at all.

Same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
158
[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
483 posts
8,323 battles

Base Euro price, and adjusted Euro price after logging in and the site knows which country you are from I'm guessing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
257
[ARP3]
Members
354 posts
9,868 battles

They did this with Julio and Boise, they jacked the price up after about 30 minutes and made them a double pack with a quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
451
[LOU1]
Members
2,847 posts
7,974 battles
2 hours ago, _GreyBeard_ said:

Base Euro price, and adjusted Euro price after logging in and the site knows which country you are from I'm guessing.

 

1 hour ago, RighteousFury42 said:

So because im in germany im paying more?

This is probably the case.  It would be best to ask Support or someone like @Radar_X might be able to comment on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×