You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
knightfaII

Zikasa skin?

10 comments in this topic

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
216 posts
7,905 battles

Dear Wargaming. What gives? When can we get a Zikasa skin? As someone who happily picked up the Rasputin skin last year I will gladly pay for a Zikasa. So what's the deal is it not enough people have the ship or do you not think there's interest in it? 

#Zikasalivesmatter

ef4919c2-b407-11e7-a4f4-ac162d8bc1e4.png

• Cool 2

[S0L0]
Members
204 posts
5,298 battles

I would imagine because the Zikasa in the missions don't have functional main guns, they didn't want to put the work in making a functional gun version to sell. *shrugs*

[HINON]
Supertester
18,943 posts
12,460 battles
12 minutes ago, JB_24 said:

I would imagine because the Zikasa in the missions don't have functional main guns, they didn't want to put the work in making a functional gun version to sell. *shrugs*

^

Beta Testers
2,828 posts
4,003 battles

why i would buy  the worst looking halloween camo?

• Bad 2

[SIM]
Members
2,438 posts
4,076 battles
15 minutes ago, JB_24 said:

It’s not like the Mikasa has functional main guns either... :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 3

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,167 posts
8,785 battles
10 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

It’s not like the Mikasa has functional main guns either... :Smile_hiding:

Very good point.

Alpha Tester
1,940 posts

Even if they do sell the Zikasa skin don't be surprised if it costs just as much as the Rasputin skin.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,167 posts
8,785 battles
4 minutes ago, Wolcott said:

Even if they do sell the Zikasa skin don't be surprised if it costs just as much as the Rasputin skin.

I bought the Rasputin camouflage but wouldn't buy this because I much prefer the beautiful peace time paint, black hull - white superstructure - white striped black stacks, that the Mikasa has in game.

• Cool 1

[NGA-B]
Members
1,213 posts
7,638 battles
4 hours ago, Wolcott said:

As one of the poor fools who bought it, those four thousand doubloons were absolutely worth it when a player on the opposing team freaked out and demanded to know what I driving. One of my teammates took this opportunity to troll them by saying the camo granted me 200k hp and they just panicked whenever I came near them. Clubbing seals has never been so fun.

[HINON]
Members
8,838 posts
1 hour ago, JediMasterDraco said:

As one of the poor fools who bought it, those four thousand doubloons were absolutely worth it when a player on the opposing team freaked out and demanded to know what I driving. One of my teammates took this opportunity to troll them by saying the camo granted me 200k hp and they just panicked whenever I came near them. Clubbing seals has never been so fun.

It's even more intimidating with the added sound effects now. :cap_haloween: