Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Belthorian

Kitty Purrfurst and the Cute Corgi as captains

14 comments in this topic

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,245 posts
5,674 battles

I would love to see both Kitty Purrfurst and a Corgi captain for WOWS. Most people love animals, you have cat people and you have dog people...some people love both. Heck if you wanted to go further you could release dog breeds from the various countries as captains. The English Bulldog as a British Captain, Rottweiler as a German Captain, Caucasian Mountain Dog as a Russian Captain, American Pit Bull Terrier as an American Captain, Japanese Tosa as a Japanese Cpatain....etc. The same could be done for cat captains.

I would make the dogs personality all happy go lucky as if they are trying to please you.....look master I just killed a ship for you....that sort of thing.

I would make the Cats personalities smug, and superior...and they would talk down to you while you were playing......TURN RIGHT SLAVE!!!!!! Something like that. It would be hilarious and I would buy them ALL.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

Beta Testers
2,849 posts
4,088 battles

i actually want the warship nonsense cast as commanders. and the corgi too.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,245 posts
5,674 battles

I think they should have the dog commanders start telling you something and than yell squirrel!!!!!

squirrel.jpg

• Funny 1

[RTXN]
Beta Testers
585 posts

To fit the current player base mentality lets have the seagulls from Finding Nemo...... "MINE, MINE,MINE,MINE"

• Funny 1

[TBW]
Members
6,351 posts
11,894 battles
55 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

English Bulldog as a British Captain, Rottweiler as a German Captain, Caucasian Mountain Dog as a Russian Captain, American Pit Bull Terrier as an American Captain, Japanese Tosa as a Japanese Cpatain....etc

Malamute or Husky for the Alaska. Maybe since dogs pee everywhere, they can have 5% to fire fighting time.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,245 posts
5,674 battles
1 minute ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Malamute or Husky for the Alaska. Maybe since dogs pee everywhere, they can have 5% to fire fighting time.

lol that is hilarious and the Cats could have a negative buff where fires burn for +5%....because they simply don't care the ship is burning.

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,134 posts
10,055 battles

I already have a 19-point anime cat commander, so why not?

[ARGSY]
Members
5,828 posts
3,984 battles
On 10/25/2018 at 12:55 PM, Belthorian said:

and a Corgi captain

Yes! @Pigeon_of_War, let's give Niko one last hurrah and honour his contributions in the game forever! 

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,121 posts
18,636 battles
On 10/25/2018 at 6:22 PM, Sovereigndawg said:

How about a Siberian Husky captain for the VMF ships? 

Oh and yes, I support the idea of the Naval Nonsens cast as captains.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,828 posts
3,984 battles
On 10/25/2018 at 1:49 PM, jmanII said:

To fit the current player base mentality lets have the seagulls from Finding Nemo...... "MINE, MINE,MINE,MINE"

This should become the voiceover for ALL Green ships in the fairly common situation where only the deplaned Red enemy CV (or some other doomed and harmless ship) remains and multiple friendly ships are all trying to snag the kill.

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Members
182 posts
4,307 battles
On 10/25/2018 at 10:25 AM, Belthorian said:

The English Bulldog as a British Captain, Rottweiler as a German Captain, Caucasian Mountain Dog as a Russian Captain, American Pit Bull Terrier as an American Captain, Japanese Tosa as a Japanese Cpatain....etc.

Agreed.

Though personally, I'd prefer a German Shepard for Germany and a Shiba Inu for Japan.

Sign in to follow this