You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Burnsy

No Combat Missions Today?

6 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
59 posts

It rare that I didn't finish my combat missions for coal yesterday but I didn't.  Today, part two was still there so I went ahead and finished it but, I didn't get two new ones for today.  Is this normal?

[PVE]
Members
8,794 posts
7,234 battles

Are you sure that you didn't finish them and not notice? Both were there for me.

[-WPG-]
Members
719 posts
3,110 battles

If you didn't finish it, it shouldn't have been there today. Sounds like a display bug. I've encountered this a few times where challenges I finished showed up again. If you got coal after playing 3 missions you probably completed an invisible stage 1.

Exit and restart. If they still don't show up run the integrity check. 

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
59 posts
10 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Are you sure that you didn't finish them and not notice? Both were there for me.

I guess it is possible but all I really did was the OP until I 5 stared it.   I still don't have enough XP to get all three containers today if that means anything.

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
59 posts
1 minute ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

If you didn't finish it, it shouldn't have been there today. Sounds like a display bug. I've encountered this a few times where challenges I finished showed up again. If you got coal after playing 3 missions you probably completed an invisible stage 1.

Exit and restart. If they still don't show up run the integrity check. 

Yeah I thought it was strange that my part 2 was still there for me to finish today.  Ok I will try a check, I already restarted.

[PVE]
Members
8,794 posts
7,234 battles
1 minute ago, Burnsy said:

I guess it is possible but all I really did what the OP until I 5 stared it.   I still don't have enough XP to get all three containers today if that means anything.

I believe that the Scenarios count for the Daily Chains. The first Chain is 250 base XP in one winning battle, 500 base XP in winning battles and 1,000 base XP in winning battles. So it is not too hard to complete them quickly, even in co-op.