Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
StormSurgeAlpha

Anti-Guidance System II Bugged?

6 comments in this topic

[GRRR]
Members
63 posts
13,662 battles

When playing the Urashima (DD) in the Sunray in the Darkness Halloween event, you have at your disposal the "Anti-Guidance System II" consumable which, as it states, stops enemy ships from firing their main guns at your ship. The enemy DDs, however, seem to not be affected by this consumable at all which seems to me to be a bug.

Can anyone else confirm this?

[PRNA]
Beta Testers
53 posts
3,758 battles

Not just the dd's, some ca's were shooting at me too. 

I think when you activate it, it changes a value in their target choice AI or something. Once they're already aiming at you, the consumable doesn't work. I'm just guessing here, but what I do know is that indeed, people still shoot at you when the consumable is on. 

So yes, at least I can confirm. 

[GRRR]
Members
63 posts
13,662 battles

In another match I had a DD firing at me, I fired the consumable and his subsequent shots went in a bunch of haywire directions, but not at me. I think enemy ships that spawn after you use the consumable might not be affected by it. That's my new theory.

Members
1 post
2,182 battles

It worked fine last year, I clearly remember ships would stop targeting you/firing at you.

This year it doesn't seem to do anything, maybe it only works for ships that spawned after you activated it.

/shrug

[RAWR]
Members
68 posts
3,914 battles

I've had at least one case where an enemy DD continued to doggedly and accurately engage me while the consumable was active. Very nasty surprise! 

[SBD]
[SBD]
Members
231 posts
3,256 battles

Does it affect ships in the filth? I though that it only works on ship outside of the filth.

Sign in to follow this