Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RumpledSteelskins

Quick question about resource containers

8 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Members
154 posts
10,600 battles

Can they generate a supercontainer?  I usually go flags and camo for the first two of the day and resource for the third.  Just wondering if the resource ones have the same chance (or any chance) of getting a SC.  I’ll still get one per day regardless,  but  just curious because I’ve never gotten one from a resource drop

[INTEL]
Members
583 posts
7,336 battles

Yes they can generate a SC.  I've received 2 in the last 3 months from Resource containers.  15k coal and 1k doubloons

Edited by ClassicLib

[MEATS]
[MEATS]
Supertester, Beta Testers
115 posts
2,712 battles

They can, but it's even more rare than trying your luck.

[WAG]
Members
379 posts
7,270 battles

They all can. I only go with flags and came myself and get a SC every 1–3 months.

Has anyone ever compared the total haul of Try Your Luck/SC to any other containers over the same time period?

Members
100 posts
845 battles

I've gotten 4 in the past 2 months, and got two boxes (dedicated to resources) per day, on a rare occasion three. Out of those roughly 120 containers I've gotten 4 SCs, one with 15k coal, one with 100 movement flags, and two others that were worse than the 400 coal from a single coal container. I think one was 50 of a mediocre camo and forgot the fourth, probably the same as that. So roughly around 3.3...%, though 120 is low enough for a lot of error

[MEIST]
Members
791 posts
2,952 battles
33 minutes ago, ClassicLib said:

Yes they can generate a SC.  I've received 2 in the last 3 months from Resource containers.  15k coal and 1k doubloons

Lucky, I have received 3 in the last months but they were only signals.

[B2P]
Members
498 posts
13,243 battles

As I recall, all of the choices have a chance of getting a SC, but the TYL choice has double the chance.  So if the regular chance is 2%, then a TYL choice should give you a 4% chance of a SC.  I don't know this for a fact though.

Sign in to follow this