You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Whiskey_Rebel

Are upcoming Arsenal items advertised anywhere?

9 comments in this topic

Members
46 posts
554 battles

I'm specifically interested in 10-point commanders, but I'm asking in general. There are premium ships that I would buy, but not without a 10-point captain for that nation ready to go. (Only US, Russian, and German COs are in the Arsenal at the moment).

[RTXN]
Beta Testers
584 posts

Not posted. Everybody is guessing and saving.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
8,852 posts
7,257 battles
26 minutes ago, Whiskey_Rebel said:

I'm specifically interested in 10-point commanders, but I'm asking in general. There are premium ships that I would buy, but not without a 10-point captain for that nation ready to go. (Only US, Russian, and German COs are in the Arsenal at the moment).

The Dasha captains and Space captains were in the shop for the 3rd Anniversary event. When they come back, or other Cmdrs are introduced are anyone's guess because WG isn't saying. 

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
5,781 posts
3,942 battles
25 minutes ago, Whiskey_Rebel said:

Bummer, thanks for the info. Do we at least know when the existing items go away?

Alas not!!!

Bear in mind that the German captain has a particularly focused set of special/boosted skills which I THINK are pitched at the higher-tier destroyers (and any other German ship with hydro) in their (intended?) role as cap bullies/contesters and DD flushers/killers. You need to consider that before putting him in a given ship.

Members
3 posts
1,707 battles

You can buy the Dunkirk and Vive La France containers to get the special commanders for completing the collections. I did the Vive La France set and it took 25k coal.

[PVE]
Members
8,852 posts
7,257 battles
41 minutes ago, Whiskey_Rebel said:

Bummer, thanks for the info. Do we at least know when the existing items go away?

The UK part of the Arsenal, sans Cossack, goes away Nov 21st with patch 7.11. So spend your Sovereigns by the 20th. As for the rest, we don't know.

Members
97 posts
834 battles

I hope the Mushashi doesn't go away, I've been saving up for it for 2 months and still have about 2 to go.

[PVE]
Members
8,852 posts
7,257 battles
1 minute ago, Tanuvein said:

I hope the Mushashi doesn't go away, I've been saving up for it for 2 months and still have about 2 to go.

I would guess, and this is my guess, that the Arsenal ships will change out when the ship coupon refreshes. So Christmas Eve and/or June 2019. I'm thinking June to give everyone a year to get the ships they want.