You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Gax_

NA servers seem wacky today.

11 comments in this topic

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,597 battles

Been booted several times while in port and having issues adding task in campaign's

[WGA]
Administrator
662 posts
249 battles

What type of issues adding tasks?  They are taking awhile or not adding?

[_SBC_]
Members
90 posts

three restarts since WG cant do server maintenance when players are not on,

thanks to crap like this cost me creds and XP, 

That's just a start. 

Edited by _73RD_Easting2NDACAV

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,597 battles
1 hour ago, Radar_X said:

What type of issues adding tasks?  They are taking awhile or not adding?

It was not adding. Had to restart twice before it worked. Was able to add. But the first battle after got a DC mid match. Internet is working fine.  Had not had any issues Monday or Tuesday. 

[INTEL]
Members
583 posts
7,362 battles

So since it's being brought up, since the last release I am seeing two things:

1. After playing a few battles I get "Transaction Error" when trying to mount or remove signals or changing commanders on a ship.  This will happen at least once but occasionally twice over a 3 hour period.

2. While sitting in port for just a few minutes with no activity I'll be bounced out of the game.  For instance, stopping to go get a drink out of the refridge.  When I return the game has exited.  This has happened at least once a day.

The solution to #1 has been to exit and go to the Game Center and run a Repair.  Exiting the game and restarting does not fix it.

I will say that before this last release the game has been solid on my system.  Disconnects were rare and none of the above happened at all.

[WOLF5]
Members
256 posts

Same here. Transaction error,that makes app hang,so have to terminate program in task manager. And a couple of times,unable to mount consumables in port,,like it did not register at server ?? Restarting game solves that problem.

[RKLES]
Members
7,113 posts
8,767 battles
4 hours ago, _73RD_Easting2NDACAV said:

three restarts since WG cant do server maintenance when players are not on,

thanks to crap like this cost me creds and XP, 

That's just a start. 

Let’s not forget the damage to stats as well since you know servers can end up going only partially down meaning your team could win or lose just based on how many players go down on either team.

• Cool 1

[PQUOD]
Members
203 posts
6,044 battles

I was redirected a couple times to different servers this morning while playing the Halloween mode.

Members
487 posts
2,037 battles

The only issue i had to day was this annoying lag spike that would happen at every first shot of the match.

Members
426 posts
6,213 battles

Instead of lag, the past few weeks I keep getting occasional matches (regardless of mode) where the guns and sometimes torps are green and can be turned yet won't fire - sometimes for as long as a minute.

Shifting targets with X, going to desktop with the Windows key, shifting focus with CTRL-click, etc etc does nothing; the game runs fine but non-secondary or non-AAA shooting just hangs.

Just ending up as too much frustration on top of all the other idiosyncrasies already inherent to, or being added to, this title.

Enough's enough.

Edited by Soylent_Red_Isnt_People