You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Col_Calibre

Fireballs in The Port Near the ship

16 comments in this topic

[SPARO]
[SPARO]
Members
50 posts
4,178 battles

Lately, after a battle, specifically after a Ranked Battle, there are usually two fireballs on the water just burning but not moving.

I decided to leave the game and see if it turned them off.  It did and then I had a special notice to 'Terminate' or to 'Continue'.

Has anyone had this occurence yet? How do I correct this??

Thank-you.

[SPARO]
[SPARO]
Members
50 posts
4,178 battles

Well now, this morning they stopped. After three battles, 2 of them Ranked,  I see nothing in the port.

Hanger 18 - I believe you are right. But I'm wondering that those are in their messages on-line

and not gameplay. If I see another one (or two) I will get a shot and send it to you guys.

Thanks so much for your help all of you.  (I'll probably be back soon)

[SPARO]
[SPARO]
Members
50 posts
4,178 battles

I finally got the picture for you. There's a couple more this time and I really don't believe it's Halloween.

I'm stumped. Any suggestion would be grateful.

Fireballs in The Port.jpg

Members
896 posts
7,771 battles
6 minutes ago, Col_Calibre said:

I finally got the picture for you. There's a couple more this time and I really don't believe it's Halloween.

I'm stumped. Any suggestion would be grateful.

Fireballs in The Port.jpg

Interesting. What happens when you change port?

[SPARO]
[SPARO]
Members
50 posts
4,178 battles

Changeing the port does not help.  I also changed the boat several times with no assurance. Graphics card is okay because

all else works fine when in battle or any other game.

1928809932_AnotherPotwithFireballs.thumb.png.c6a7a2a44a64c15d378c3e740649a5b0.png

Edited by Col_Calibre

Members
172 posts
1,591 battles

Send this and any other Screen shots you may have to Support for the answer to this mystery.

6 minutes ago, Col_Calibre said:

Changeing the port does not help.  I also changed the boat several times with no assurance. Graphics card is okay because

all else works fine when in battle or any other game.

1928809932_AnotherPotwithFireballs.thumb.png.c6a7a2a44a64c15d378c3e740649a5b0.png

[SYN]
Members
4,532 posts
11,434 battles

:Smile_amazed: :Smile_teethhappy:

That is one of the most interesting glitches I've ever seen in this game.

That's right up there with the ships that spawned in mid-air at the start of a match.   Anyone remember that?

Members
3,415 posts
6,082 battles

In the game center do a file integrity check to see if there are corrupt files.  What are the PC specs? Especially the video card.

Members
22 posts
628 battles

if i have to guess you got set on fire so much  the game simply said f*** this and gave you permanent fire to spare himself from reaplying it over and over and over :cap_cool:  

[SPARO]
[SPARO]
Members
50 posts
4,178 battles

Hey Pepe - I did lose 4 battles in a row during the Ranked Battles a few days ago. I lost a star and tried

dam hard to get it back and regain my #4 ranking.  Still working on it.One ship nailed me and blew up completely and I was out

pretty quick.  That might be what you are looking for.  Good idea though.

(If you have trouble reading this, I changed the font size to one step larger. Thats all)