Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ENxRagexD

Halloween Hard Operations

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

31
[IN3PT]
Members
201 posts
11,232 battles

So it seems warnings way of making the Halloween events harder, was by making the Transylvania turn around and go Yolo back into the filth. Or have torps pass straight through the carrier boss. Or the best option... Spawn Rasputin on other ships so it renders the ship sideways to you, yet can still freely fire, or fire through its friendly ships.

Fun times....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,044
[PVE]
Members
5,340 posts
17,834 battles

Yeah it is straight up stupid. You just can not kill the reds fast enough, eventually the overwhelm you. Having Trans turn back into the mess only makes it worse. Just another OP I am not bothering with, I don't need a dollars worth of doubloons that badly...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,227
[RKLES]
Members
7,113 posts
8,765 battles
9 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

Yeah it is straight up stupid. You just can not kill the reds fast enough, eventually the overwhelm you. Having Trans turn back into the mess only makes it worse. Just another OP I am not bothering with, I don't need a dollars worth of doubloons that badly...

lol the trick is to kill enemy ships fast enough that the Transylvania does not get spooked and turn around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31
[IN3PT]
Members
201 posts
11,232 battles
16 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

lol the trick is to kill enemy ships fast enough that the Transylvania does not get spooked and turn around.

So what about the other two issues i mentioned? We beat it, it can be done. But that is not The point. And we had Transylvania turn around once right as The last wave spawned, so I'm not so sure he was spooked as you say.

The point is why can't they code torps correctly this year? I don't ever remember this issue last year.

I for sure have never seen Rasputin spawn in top of other ships, and shoot its guns from half tipped over. The last spawn has some issues with other ships stacking on top of each other as well.

I'm sure once this hits live so everyone can play it, there will be multiple posts about these issues and maybe more. For what you have to deal with the rewards are not worth it. If it wasn't for testers and streamers letting us know that we would need the specific sub you unlock from this scenario, I'm sure most of us would take the 4 star win and call it quits. A few dubs isn't worth dealing with broken mechanics.

Edited by ENxRagexD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,227
[RKLES]
Members
7,113 posts
8,765 battles

Doubloons are always welcome for me to get since opportunities to earn them are rare, so saving them up takes a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31
[IN3PT]
Members
201 posts
11,232 battles
Just now, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Doubloons are always welcome for me to get since opportunities to earn them are rare, so saving them up takes a long time.

Go spend a dollar... You only get 300 for all the effort. This is a mission that you need a 7 people to complete. We could only get 4 stars with 6. And seeing how we are far better than your average rando.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,594
[-K-]
[-K-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,761 posts
6,737 battles

"Hard" operation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,227
[RKLES]
Members
7,113 posts
8,765 battles
Just now, ENxRagexD said:

Go spend a dollar... You only get 300 for all the effort. This is a mission that you need a 7 people to complete. We could only get 4 stars with 6. And seeing how we are far better than your average rando.

I got 5 stars twice now in Sunray into Darkness Hard Mode and one of those times was without my team having a CV...

When Gorgon spawned in the Filth I took my BB in there and just attacked it until it died, easy enough lol. Although did around 1.1 million HP worth of damage which helped and was with another guy that had also gotten 5 stars in the operation before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,594
[-K-]
[-K-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,761 posts
6,737 battles
9 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

When Gorgon spawned in the Filth I took my BB in there and just attacked it until it died, easy enough lol. Although did around 1.1 million HP worth of damage which helped and was with another guy that had also gotten 5 stars in the operation before.

Killing both Gorgon and Rasputin is laughably easy with a BB ram, because you have that magic invulnerability button, and enough time to get to them if you position even halfway decent. Gorgon can also be killed with a single DD, though it takes some time to do that.

This isn't a hard mode at all. I was disappointed a bit, to be honest; was expecting more challenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31
[IN3PT]
Members
201 posts
11,232 battles
9 minutes ago, vak_ said:

Killing both Gorgon and Rasputin is laughably easy with a BB ram, because you have that magic invulnerability button, and enough time to get to them if you position even halfway decent. Gorgon can also be killed with a single DD, though it takes some time to do that.

This isn't a hard mode at all. I was disappointed a bit, to be honest; was expecting more challenge.

The only thing hard about it is if your girls will make contact with gorgon, or if the bbs stack up on each other. If either happens it can be annoying as hell. Along with Rasputin busting a u-turn at the start of the last wave.. 

The boys still sail broadside across the map, they hardly focus fire, and manage to eat more girls than a normal operation.

The issues I brought up are glitches. That was my point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×