Sign in to follow this  
Mykawa

Operations channel in game hard to open

4 comments in this topic

[-PVE-]
Members
113 posts
9,109 battles

The the operations channel in the game is hard to open. I have searched and did not find any post about this, however, I have seen others mention this in the forum. To open the operations channel you are directed to right click and then left click. This works sometimes, however most of the time I am repeatedly clicking over and over again until something happens ( not sure why it works sometimes doing the same thing) and it opens. It should be easier to open this channel. Has this problem been reported, or should I contact support? Is there a better way to open this channel? 

Edited by Mykawa
Edit to add turbo07 to see if they know of this problem.

[WOLF9]
Members
1,046 posts
On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:13 AM, Mykawa said:

The the operations channel in the game is hard to open. I have searched and did not find any post about this, however, I have seen others mention this in the forum. To open the operations channel you are directed to right click and then left click. This works sometimes, however most of the time I am repeatedly clicking over and over again until something happens ( not sure why it works sometimes doing the same thing) and it opens. It should be easier to open this channel. Has this problem been reported, or should I contact support? Is there a better way to open this channel? 

Yes, they call it Discord.

Sign in to follow this