You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Max_T

STARS

9 comments in this topic

[ONAVY]
Beta Testers
461 posts
6,469 battles

what the hello do i have to earn 7 stars in for royal navy event i done that in hollween event

[ICOP]
Members
792 posts
3,154 battles

The stars for Part 1 & 2 require T5 or higher scenarios, Part 3 & 4 require T3 or higher scenarios.  Stars can come from any scenario regardless of past achievements in those scenarios.

• Cool 1

[ONAVY]
Beta Testers
461 posts
6,469 battles

i dont know how to put it any clearer

[DTM]
Alpha Tester
113 posts
3,344 battles

Some star missions require you to use the T8 Halloween ships and depending on the operation of the week, you may need to division for it.

[ONAVY]
Beta Testers
461 posts
6,469 battles

i just got 7th star in the halloween  event   royal navy event states i still need 7 i dont under stand u have to get them in ranked only for the 7 star mission in royal navy

[ONAVY]
Beta Testers
461 posts
6,469 battles
1 minute ago, mr_angry_eyes said:

Some star missions require you to use the T8 Halloween ships and depending on the operation of the week, you may need to division for it.

now that makes sences thank you all for info

Edited by Max_T

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
416 posts
12,649 battles

The 7 star requirement for the RN event are for ANY of the scenarios as long as you play them with a tier 5 ship or higher (not just the Halloween scenarios.) 

As noted earlier you will need to get in a division to play them, since the current Operation-of-the-Week is for tier 3 ships.

[PVE]
Members
8,887 posts
7,288 battles
2 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

The 7 star requirement for the RN event are for ANY of the scenarios as long as you play them with a tier 5 ship or higher (not just the Halloween scenarios.) 

As noted earlier you will need to get in a division to play them, since the current Operation-of-the-Week is for tier 3 ships.

And if you complete the first three Directives, which means that all four of the Collect 7 Stars Missions are available at the same time, then you can play the operations and complete all four of the Collect 7 Stars Missions with one set of 7 Stars.