Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CrymsonKyng

Free XP Question

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,886
[WOLF9]
Members
8,927 posts
4,184 battles
  • In-game.  Use the tech tree to select the ship into port, then research and purchase.
  • No.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,243
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,407 posts
14,771 battles
4 minutes ago, CrymsonKyng said:
  • Where do you buy ships with FXP?
  • Can I buy the Atlanta with FXP?
  1. If a ship is available for Free XP it will be in the tech tree. I believe right now Kronshtadt (Russian - 750,000), Nelson(British - 350,000), and Musashi(Japanese - 750,000) are available for Free XP. 
  2. No. Missouri (no longer available), Musashi, Kronshtadt, and Nelson are the only Free XP ships so far in WOWS. 
Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
739
[TDRB]
Members
2,641 posts
7,590 battles

To my knowledge the only ships you can buy with FXP are T9 BB's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
489
[SFBG]
[SFBG]
Members
1,599 posts
8,373 battles

In the tech Tree, when you research a new ship or module, free XP will automatically be applied to the purchase, unless you already have sufficient ship XP.

Edited by OtterWolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,243
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,407 posts
14,771 battles
Just now, kgh52 said:

To my knowledge the only ships you can buy with FXP are T9 BB's. 

Missouri and Musashi are T9 BB's but there is also the T9 Cruiser Kronshtadt and T7 BB Nelson.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,243
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,407 posts
14,771 battles
Just now, OtterWolf said:

When you research a new ship or module, free XP will automatically be applied to the purchase, unless you already have sufficient ship XP.

I think he is talking about the Free XP Premiums like Missouri not tech tree ships.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
489
[SFBG]
[SFBG]
Members
1,599 posts
8,373 battles
Just now, AdmiralThunder said:

I think he is talking about the Free XP Premiums like Missouri not tech tree ships.

You're probably right... just covering all the bases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,243
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,407 posts
14,771 battles
1 minute ago, OtterWolf said:

You're probably right... just covering all the bases.

Kind of wondering if this isn't some kind of troll post actually. After my initial response I looked and saw the OP has over 15K battles. Makes you wonder...:Smile_glasses:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
489
[SFBG]
[SFBG]
Members
1,599 posts
8,373 battles
1 minute ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Kind of wondering if this isn't some kind of troll post actually. After my initial response I looked and saw the OP has over 15K battles. Makes you wonder...:Smile_glasses:

You would think, eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
90 posts
18,202 battles
1 hour ago, CrymsonKyng said:
  • Where do you buy ships with FXP?
  • Can I buy the Atlanta with FXP?

Ya'll are right.  I shoulda mentioned Premium.  I never buy Premiums and just assumed you could get 'em all with FXP.  Now I know.  Obviously not as involved as some of you.  Troll?  That was funny.  Thanks for all the replies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,243
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,407 posts
14,771 battles
33 minutes ago, CrymsonKyng said:

Ya'll are right.  I shoulda mentioned Premium.  I never buy Premiums and just assumed you could get 'em all with FXP.  Now I know.  Obviously not as involved as some of you.  Troll?  That was funny.  Thanks for all the replies.

Didn't mean it nasty. Thought you might just be goofing around and seeing what you could stir up. Assumed with 15k battles you knew this stuff is all. LOL No offense intended bud. :Smile_honoring:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,886
[WOLF9]
Members
8,927 posts
4,184 battles
41 minutes ago, CrymsonKyng said:

Ya'll are right.  I shoulda mentioned Premium.  I never buy Premiums and just assumed you could get 'em all with FXP.  Now I know.  Obviously not as involved as some of you.  Troll?  That was funny.  Thanks for all the replies.

You can also get some with Coal in the Arsenal.  With that many battles you have lots of Coal?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,243
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,407 posts
14,771 battles
1 minute ago, iDuckman said:

You can also get some with Coal in the Arsenal.  With that many battles you have lots of Coal?

 

Coal is relatively new and he doesn't appear to be in a clan to have earned oil for the initial lump sum. Might not be able to get a ship in there yet.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×