You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SansPeur

Just In Case of Appeal

6 comments in this topic

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
360 posts
9,110 battles

Just in case some of the secondary hits are disqualified on appeal for stage 5 of the Ovechkin mission, I took the secondary specced Magnu-S out for a spin.2070840139_500secondaryhits.thumb.jpg.e1372cac0c303a265132d7d8d8ad1194.jpg

[ARGSY]
Members
5,866 posts
4,001 battles

Holy Mother of God.

Did you even have ANY secondary hits logged before this started? :Smile_teethhappy:

(I had fifteen required for one of the RN missions. I took my Scharnhorst with a BFT and AFT captain into co-op and YOLOed hard; 200+ secondary hits later, I had my task complete. There is no kill like overkill.)

[WOLFB]
Members
420 posts
3,651 battles

Oh gosh, that is a good idea. I'd been wondering how I was going to complete that, since I don't have any BBs above Tier 4.

I tried to complete a secondary hits mission requirement a few months back (for the special 10 point German Commander) with the Baltimore at Tier 8 in Co-op but it didn't work.

Using the loaner ship in Scenario is a terrific idea. Thanks for sharing @SansPeur

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
360 posts
9,110 battles
26 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Holy Mother of God.

Did you even have ANY secondary hits logged before this started? :Smile_teethhappy:

(I had fifteen required for one of the RN missions. I took my Scharnhorst with a BFT and AFT captain into co-op and YOLOed hard; 200+ secondary hits later, I had my task complete. There is no kill like overkill.)

About 100 from doing the other parts of the mission.  This game also knocked out 60+ modules to finish take stage as well. 

If the missions allow it scenarios are a very quick way to complete hits, kills, damage stages. Coops for the wins. 

[DTM]
Alpha Tester
113 posts
3,344 battles

And I was a silly person who took the Bismarck out a bunch to get this.

Great idea and well done.