Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
JakePostonJake1

A solution to the Battleship West Virginia problem! 2019

3 comments in this topic

Members
14 posts
2,275 battles

Hi,Its me again.Some of you are familiar with my post premium battleship request and a US battleship split which I will link down below.Anyway in the post about premium battleship request I mention I wanted the West Virginia as a premium battleship in-game for the US line.It turns out that request will be for-filled but there is a problem with that... Wargaming is adding the ship but she will be a tier 6 BB and feature a 1940's stock hull instead of the 1944 B hull at tier 7 that most people were kind of hoping for as well as me.Right now Wargaming is considering making two West Virginias instead of just one,<basically one with the stock hull and anther one with the B hull.> That now brings me to a possible solution to this problem. Why not make the West Virginia a tier 7 but give people the choice of the Stock hull or the 1944's hull to the ship like what you did with the Kaga's menu? If Wargaming is reading this I think it would be a mistake to add two West Virginias or just adding the 1940s stock hold.Anyway guys that is all I have to say and thank you for reading this and I would love to see your thoughts and debates down below.
-Jake
-Links to my other post.
-Line Split VVV

-The premium request post VVV

[KAPPA]
Members
161 posts
4,241 battles

That seems like it wouldn't be worth it from their perspective. Either the price tag would have to match it being two ships worth of work, or they would more likely not see the appeal of doing so. I like the idea, but also don't see it happening.

Although, I'd prefer her be a T8 with strengths to balance the weaknesses inherent with her being what she is, that said. Feels like you'd have to nerf her to get her to fit at T7, and between nerfing and buffing, I'd rather a ship more fun than just another flavor of Colorado.

[WOLFB]
Members
2,597 posts
4,981 battles

Are you also Jake from State Farm? I liked your post about the BB line split. And I like the idea being able to switch WV but I think it wouldn’t work in the end. I think the 1944 version would be to OP for that tier. 

Sign in to follow this