Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Purg473

Prime Times for Clan Battles

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

24
[FTH]
Members
158 posts
10,660 battles

Hello,

At the risk of asking a question that I may just be missing the answer for...with the short "test" session of clan battles starting today and going through this week, is there any way to find a list of the different prime times per server? Thanks.

Purg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,957
[PVE]
Members
8,859 posts
7,257 battles
8 hours ago, Purg473 said:

Hello,

At the risk of asking a question that I may just be missing the answer for...with the short "test" session of clan battles starting today and going through this week, is there any way to find a list of the different prime times per server? Thanks.

Purg.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/cross-server-matchmaker/

1c418060-d606-11e8-bffb-d89d6715223c.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24
[FTH]
Members
158 posts
10,660 battles

I just noticed where it says we can only pick prime time once per day. With completion of the task meaning playing 5 battles on our own server, and 5 on someone elses, is it only one prime time, as well as being able to play in our own prime time, or is it one or the other? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,957
[PVE]
Members
8,859 posts
7,257 battles
2 minutes ago, Purg473 said:

I just noticed where it says we can only pick prime time once per day. With completion of the task meaning playing 5 battles on our own server, and 5 on someone elses, is it only one prime time, as well as being able to play in our own prime time, or is it one or the other? Thanks.

You have to play a minimum of 5 battles on another server. You could do all 5 on one server or do the 5 on multiple servers. You could even do all 10 games on another server if you want. You just need at least 5 on another server.

 

Since you can only pick one time a day, you need to make sure that you can play those 5 games on another server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24
[FTH]
Members
158 posts
10,660 battles

Oh ok, I see what you're saying now. I hope THAT part of it gets changed before it hits the main server. Kind of defeats the purpose of multiple timezones for a lot of people, if you can only play one of them. Thanks for explaining it all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,957
[PVE]
Members
8,859 posts
7,257 battles
1 minute ago, Purg473 said:

Oh ok, I see what you're saying now. I hope THAT part of it gets changed before it hits the main server. Kind of defeats the purpose of multiple timezones for a lot of people, if you can only play one of them. Thanks for explaining it all.

Only 1 per day. So you can play the NA one today, the EU tomorrow, RU the day after, etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×