Deannoo777

Where's my premium ship?

7 comments in this topic

[AOE]
[AOE]
Members
5 posts
7,806 battles

You entered the code, did it say anything when you did?

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,941 posts
1 hour ago, Deannoo777 said:

I recently started playing because I saw this youtube video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJiOJxwjqYI

I'm supposed to get the HMS Campbeltown so where is it?

Thank you.

:Smile_great:

38 minutes ago, Deannoo777 said:

It didn't say anything.

:Smile_great:Seems silly to ask however to quote an old adage Never Assume As(I  hope I don't need to finish the the quote)This is either  a new email or account?  if not the HMS Cambeltown and the other goodies will not be forthcoming  :Smile_sad:  That offer is only for new emails or accounts if on the other hand it is a new account or email go to the top of the forum click services  and then player support and submit a ticket explaining your issue And please be nice about it as even tho you may have cause to angry you will get better results being calm and nice.    I hope hope both of you have a Happy Halloween  PS  another possibillity occurred to and thats  that you have't played to account level 6   if thats it make some friends in fact if you want I'll volunteer to be your 1st  friend I know from exp the game is more fun that way:Smile_honoring:

Edited by shadowsrmine

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,941 posts
53 minutes ago, Deannoo777 said:

It didn't say anything.

OK  just tried to add you in game and your account didn't  come up so it appears your not on the North American Server  however I'm sure someone on your server will be willing to befriend and help

Members
4 posts
119 battles
On 10/22/2018 at 9:38 AM, shadowsrmine said:

OK  just tried to add you in game and your account didn't  come up so it appears your not on the North American Server  however I'm sure someone on your server will be willing to befriend and help

It does say  "WOWS NA" for sever.   So is that North American server or something else?  I'm in the USA.

20 hours ago, turbo07 said:

Thanks for your reply. I can see that you've received all the staff already. Cambeltown included.
It seems I may lock this topic. 

I see it now, thanks.

• Cool 1