You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
mrieder79

My best game yet. Sorry, I just have to tell someone...

11 comments in this topic

[ICBM]
Members
308 posts
4,864 battles

This is my best game ever, and in my favorite ship too. Great fun and a real nail-biter! We didn't cap early. Heck, we barely capped at all, but our team stayed tight and kept picking off the red team until the end when it was 2 vs 2, Me and a Zao vs a Gearing and a Worchester. I went into the epicenter to stop their points and met the gearing. I've got full dakka dakka build on my khab and the gearing had just torped one of our ships, so it wasn't a fair fight, but hey. Love and war, right? So that left the Worchester with 1 minute left. They had a 500 point advantage, so I charged in from the south and our Zao came in from the north and pincered him for the win. Really a fun game and well fought on both sides. 

I know I'm bragging a little but I had to tell someone and my wife... well... you know how that goes. ;) Thanks for reading.

image.thumb.png.66b28691ff9729946c01690f45cbcceb.png

image.thumb.png.cbafcb3a3fac399b65218de54be91d3d.pngimage.thumb.png.86c4ce34d83a35bebfd29bfdcfe14729.png

• Cool 10
  • Funny 1

[1IF]
Members
73 posts
2,579 battles

-1 for team damage!  j/k  

:Smile_Default:

Nice work!

Edited by Z0RAK
  • Cool 1

[XXX]
[XXX]
Members
16 posts
11,921 battles

Yea.  Great game and all.  Nice shark tooth profile pic.

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
Members
4,681 posts
7,503 battles
30 minutes ago, mrieder79 said:

This is my best game ever, and in my favorite ship too. Great fun and a real nail-biter! We didn't cap early. Heck, we barely capped at all, but our team stayed tight and kept picking off the red team until the end when it was 2 vs 2, Me and a Zao vs a Gearing and a Worchester. I went into the epicenter to stop their points and met the gearing. I've got full dakka dakka build on my khab and the gearing had just torped one of our ships, so it wasn't a fair fight, but hey. Love and war, right? So that left the Worchester with 1 minute left. They had a 500 point advantage, so I charged in from the south and our Zao came in from the north and pincered him for the win. Really a fun game and well fought on both sides. 

I know I'm bragging a little but I had to tell someone and my wife... well... you know how that goes. ;) Thanks for reading.

image.thumb.png.66b28691ff9729946c01690f45cbcceb.png

image.thumb.png.cbafcb3a3fac399b65218de54be91d3d.pngimage.thumb.png.86c4ce34d83a35bebfd29bfdcfe14729.png

Nice One :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
5,338 posts
17,834 battles

LOL Nice score, well done! The Khab is a beast, I hate running into them even playing co-op because the guns will just whittle you away or burn you to the waterline. Five hundred hits is just amazing! 

• Cool 1

[DBM]
Members
345 posts
3,813 battles

Excellent game!

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,883 posts
13,414 battles

Good game mate, now you need to beat your record.......