Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
sulghunter331

A Simple Request

8 comments in this topic

[HCH]
Beta Testers
858 posts
7,179 battles

Seeing as the CV rework is well under way, I also know that it is at the stage were many adjustments and changes are being made. I just want to ask for the USN rocket planes to be able to be equipped with Tiny Tim rockets instead of what appears to be HVARs. Would certainly give the rocket planes more punch.

Spoiler

59c18202e9efa_F4UCorsairwithTinyTimsandH

Spoiler

F6F_Tiny_Tim.jpg

Spoiler

BhC94bH.jpg

Edited by sulghunter331
  • Cool 1

[SDIWO]
Members
1,031 posts
5,231 battles
2 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Could be a national flavour change - less likely to hit, but hurts more if it did.

Less likely to hit? So never will.

Sorry but those rocket planes are a waste of time. Dive bomber to scout, torpedo to damage.

[HCH]
Beta Testers
858 posts
7,179 battles
37 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

I think the tiny tims are an option for the midway

Really?, if so, how do they perform? The missiles were designed to take down ships.

[HATE]
[HATE]
Members
87 posts
9,766 battles

They do have the option to mount tiny Tim’s. You can either have I think 12x16 bombers or an assortment of f8fs with tiny tim’s...

they have a smaller aiming reticule and have more pen with a higher hp on the planes but at a slightly lower speed.

Honeslty in the case of rockets with a higher amount of RNG having more rockets is a better choice despite the better aiming. Same idea as “if you throw enough 💩 (poop emoji) at the wall, some will stick.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,727 posts
11,353 battles
3 hours ago, sulghunter331 said:

Really?, if so, how do they perform? The missiles were designed to take down ships.

Didn't try them, the stats for the others looked better. Just the name stood out.

[HCH]
Beta Testers
858 posts
7,179 battles
3 hours ago, Thunder_GP said:

They do have the option to mount tiny Tim’s. You can either have I think 12x16 bombers or an assortment of f8fs with tiny tim’s...

they have a smaller aiming reticule and have more pen with a higher hp on the planes but at a slightly lower speed.

Honeslty in the case of rockets with a higher amount of RNG having more rockets is a better choice despite the better aiming. Same idea as “if you throw enough 💩 (poop emoji) at the wall, some will stick.

I was very curious because the Tiny Tims were purpose built as anti-ship rockets, basically being old oil drilling pipes stuffed with rocket fuel and explosives.

Although I agree with the idea of quantity over quality in some cases, but I'd like to argue that it' be pointless if none of the rockets can do lasting damage, no matter how many fly true.

Sign in to follow this