You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

halloween premium camos?

18 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles

They're on the ships in the Exterior section, I think.  A lot of people still have them from last year, anyway.

[TNG]
Members
813 posts
6,173 battles
13 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

They're on the ships in the Exterior section, I think.  A lot of people still have them from last year, anyway.

i dont have them from last year. how do i purchase them?

[PVE]
Members
8,982 posts
7,315 battles
3 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

i dont have them from last year. how do i purchase them?

The Halloween perma-camos are drops in the containers. I would bank on them being a rare drop in the shop containers and if they more common, bonus.

See the container section in this thread.

[PVE]
Members
8,982 posts
7,315 battles
1 minute ago, RumpledSteelskins said:

I got the Tirpitz one yesterday from a pumpkin crate.  Too bad I don’t have a Tirpitz.

The perma-camo will wait for Tirpitz.

[WOLF2]
Members
155 posts
10,614 battles
2 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

The perma-camo will wait for Tirpitz.

Yep....sitting in my inventory.  Can’t sell it.  Can’t use it.  I guess I can hold out hope that WG does a mission chain one day to get it for free like they did Indianapolis, but I doubt it because Tirpitz is actually a good ship.  

[PVE]
Members
8,982 posts
7,315 battles
11 minutes ago, RumpledSteelskins said:

Yep....sitting in my inventory.  Can’t sell it.  Can’t use it.  I guess I can hold out hope that WG does a mission chain one day to get it for free like they did Indianapolis, but I doubt it because Tirpitz is actually a good ship.  

You still have a chance to get it in a super container or a Santa crate if the Santa crates come back.

[WOLF2]
Members
155 posts
10,614 battles
12 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

You still have a chance to get it in a super container or a Santa crate if the Santa crates come back.

Didnt think of that.....could happen everntually.  Or break down and buy it, but in general I won’t spend money except on premium time.

[HELLS]
Members
1,695 posts
15,353 battles
1 hour ago, RumpledSteelskins said:

I got the Tirpitz one yesterday from a pumpkin crate.  Too bad I don’t have a Tirpitz.

Got one for Kagero, and I don't play IJN DDs...LoL..

Members
706 posts

I got one for the Z-23 (Steel Rat) yesterday from one of the RN event pumpkin drops at the completion of the 3rd directive, came with a 10pt commander too (James D. Breese), I just don't have Z-23 yet.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,719 posts
9,504 battles
2 hours ago, RumpledSteelskins said:

Or break down and buy it

the Halloween camo on the tirp is somewhat not different from the Premium shop, I have both camo and I always used the camo that came with the ship.

Wait for Xmas's box deals, it is much better as you also get premium times (180 days)  and good chances of getting most of Premium Ships that available

[WOLF2]
Members
155 posts
10,614 battles
1 hour ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

Got one for Kagero, and I don't play IJN DDs...LoL..

But at least if you DID want a Kagero to use it on it wouldn’t cost real money....

[WOLF2]
Members
155 posts
10,614 battles
4 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

the Halloween camo on the tirp is somewhat not different from the Premium shop, I have both camo and I always used the camo that came with the ship.

I can say that when playing against a Tirpitz I hate the Halloween camo.  It hurts my eyes.......lol.  I also hate fighting against ships with the space camo because it’s hard to tell when they’re on fire and damn near impossible to tell how fast they’re going because no smoke plume.

Edited by RumpledSteelskins

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,719 posts
9,504 battles
2 minutes ago, RumpledSteelskins said:

because it’s hard to tell

If you check at the Sub Forum, ModStation, 1 of the mod will be able to tell you about the ship movement

very handy

• Bad 1

[PVE]
Members
8,982 posts
7,315 battles
19 minutes ago, RumpledSteelskins said:

I can say that when playing against a Tirpitz I hate the Halloween camo.  It hurts my eyes.......lol.  I also hate fighting against ships with the space camo because it’s hard to tell when they’re on fire and damn near impossible to tell how fast they’re going because no smoke plume.

Click on the little gears right above the carousel on the far right and turn off the space camo and the Halloween camo and you will see the underlying ship with the smoke instead.

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
290 posts
9,617 battles

If you own the ship you can buy the camo. Just look in your camo tab and it will be at the top and it's expensive. But since the Halloween event is just getting into full swing just wait and keep trying. I just got the Mogami octopus camo and the 10 point captain David Jones from an exploding pumpkin crate. I don't have the Mogami yet, still a tier away, but it was free and I'm pretty pleased about it. 

Great event by the way WG, nice job.

giphy.gif

[HELLS]
Members
1,695 posts
15,353 battles
2 hours ago, RumpledSteelskins said:

But at least if you DID want a Kagero to use it on it wouldn’t cost real money....

Exactly. A freebee is a freebee. Almost half of my premium ships were essentially freebees. If WG giveth, I taketh...