You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Beorn_of_the_NorthernSea

I JUST cannot win... <sigh>

13 comments in this topic

Members
728 posts
3,798 battles

TRY to do your best...  And some mornings it just doesn't matter.

Might as well just stop playing until after Halloween is over.

Good luck to you all commanders.

Jeez...

~Beorn

shot-18.10.21_12.10.23-0955.jpg

shot-18.10.21_12.10.29-0844.jpg

shot-18.10.21_12.10.35-0311.jpg

shot-18.10.21_12.10.46-0028.jpg

• Boring 1

[NOOBS]
[NOOBS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
445 posts
11,580 battles

LOL this is funny, dude it dont matter, remember luck or RNG or Match Maker or Wargaming Analytics is so much part of the game skill is in there somewhere but to what percent it actually applies no one really knows. 

• Cool 1

Members
4,136 posts

This is why I don't get hung up on WR, but how I did in each battle personally.  To me, this was a good game.  I've had games that we 'won' and I barely did 20k damage in a BB.  In those I feel I lost not won.

[HINON]
Members
8,818 posts
1 minute ago, The_Painted_Target said:

>plays a low influence ship

>complains about losing games

Can anyone else here do the math for us to find a possible solution?

OP did a good job in a close match however the opposing NC had a fantastic match with over 3k base xp, more than double the next highest on the enemy team.

• Cool 1

Members
282 posts
5,029 battles
4 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

OP did a good job in a close match however the opposing NC had a fantastic match with over 3k base xp, more than double the next highest on the enemy team.

I dont doubt OPs ability to pull a great numbered game in t10.

If players want to win more they should play more influential ships, ex CV, close range cruisers, dds, so on and so forth. Utility is great for the team and helps put you further toward a victory than farming pen or fire damage on bbs.

Looking at the damage scorecard, we see conq, des Moines, 90k to a yamato (useless damage), and a Lexington. Apart from the DM they arent high value targets as a conq or yamato isnt going to scout, screen, or take / hold a cap in crunch time.

Edited by The_Painted_Target
  • Bad 1

[PLPTS]
Members
698 posts

You're going to lose 50% of your games whether you like it or not. It bears no indication on your individual skill. It's merely the nature of this game. It's all about luck... and herding cats. Anybody who pretends they're 733T and tells you otherwise probably suffers from a narcissistic disorder.

Take it with a grain of salt, kick back, have a beer, and enjoy the loss. Nobody can control it.

• Cool 1

Members
728 posts
3,798 battles
1 hour ago, The_Painted_Target said:

I dont doubt OPs ability to pull a great numbered game in t10.

If players want to win more they should play more influential ships, ex CV, close range cruisers, dds, so on and so forth. Utility is great for the team and helps put you further toward a victory than farming pen or fire damage on bbs.

Looking at the damage scorecard, we see conq, des Moines, 90k to a yamato (useless damage), and a Lexington. Apart from the DM they arent high value targets as a conq or yamato isnt going to scout, screen, or take / hold a cap in crunch time.

close range cruisers...  So, you mean like this?

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/171956-a-loss-i-can-be-proud-of/

My Minotaur is one of my favorite ships of all time.  And I believe that qualifies.  Or would you that I remove the smoke and have hydro and radar?

~B

[NOOBS]
[NOOBS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
445 posts
11,580 battles
1 hour ago, The_Painted_Target said:

>plays a low influence ship

>complains about losing games

Can anyone else here do the math for us to find a possible solution?

this guy thinks he is the authority on what ships are capable of.....typical