Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
wjp120

Where can I see static images of the turret arcs for all ships?

4 comments in this topic

Members
32 posts
2,053 battles

I don't see this information on the wiki. I'd like to be able to compare the arcs of the ships, with graphics that make things like the Jervis'/Gadjah Mada's 360° but non-360° firing arc on the rear turret easy to see in 2D graphical form. Preferably with degrees marked out for the ends of the arcs measured relative to the ships' bows.

wowsft.com is nice, but I don't see how to make it indicate when a turret can rotate further than it can fire like the above examples.

Has anyone compiled and published this sort of information?

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,415 posts
3,673 battles

I'd ask LittleWhiteMouse very nicely. I've only ever seen turret arcs because of some of her reviews.

[SVF]
Members
901 posts
1,282 battles
7 minutes ago, wjp120 said:

I don't see this information on the wiki. I'd like to be able to compare the arcs of the ships, with graphics that make things like the Jervis'/Gadjah Mada's 360° but non-360° firing arc on the rear turret easy to see in 2D graphical form. Preferably with degrees marked out for the ends of the arcs measured relative to the ships' bows.

wowsft.com is nice, but I don't see how to make it indicate when a turret can rotate further than it can fire like the above examples.

Has anyone compiled and published this sort of information?

GamesModels3D has the info you want plus more.  T1-T7 is free, but you will need a paid account to see T8-T10 ship info.

Members
32 posts
2,053 battles
6 minutes ago, landcollector said:

GamesModels3D has the info you want plus more.  T1-T7 is free, but you will need a paid account to see T8-T10 ship info.

Well, they do appear to have the information, but it doesn't seem to be presented in a very practical way. I can't figure how to see it all in one image the way I want. I t seems to require multiple clicks to get to a graphic of the ship, and then each turret can be looked at individually, not all at the same time at a glance. That is nothing like what I'm asking for, though the information is technically there in a clunky form.

• Boring 1

Sign in to follow this