You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lert

WG, it's time to swap the ships in the arsenal

50 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Supertester
18,902 posts
12,435 battles

aB38Vgp.jpg

All that coal and no ships to spend it on. I have no interest in Salem and already have all the other coal ships. I have enough special upgrades, camouflages, signals and patches too. Time to give us some new ships to play with.

• Cool 8
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,015 posts
11,538 battles

They need to leave the Salem until I have the coal for it.

• Cool 8
  • Funny 1

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
437 posts
944 battles

They just need to add a new one or two every so often.

• Cool 3

Members
75 posts
5,429 battles

Just add a few more low tier to the list, and leave the high tier ones. I to have all the coal ships I want. Would like something new to spend coal on. Maybe some Dasha captains, or some 3rd anniversary crates.

Edited by JBR40

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,795 posts
18,670 battles

Keep the Salem it's a good and fun ship to play ! ! !

• Cool 1

[WOLFB]
Members
2,576 posts
4,948 battles

Yeah I think they should add more but not take them out. OP I am happy you have all the ships but most people like me to not and would like to have the option to get them. I hope they add some of the new ships we are all waiting for end up in there. 

Edited by Lonewolfpj
  • Cool 4

[HINON]
Members
8,796 posts

I'm accepting coal donations @Lert. It's for the children to keep them warm in the coming winter.

Edited by RipNuN2
  • Funny 3

[PVE]
Members
8,798 posts
7,234 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

aB38Vgp.jpg

All that coal and no ships to spend it on. I have no interest in Salem and already have all the other coal ships. I have enough special upgrades, camouflages, signals and patches too. Time to give us some new ships to play with.

Yeah, I have all the ships, except Salem. I'm thinking that the coal ships will swap out when the ship coupon refreshes on Christmas Eve at the earliest. Or even maybe when the second ship coupon refreshes in June.

Maybe we could start a pool? :Smile_teethhappy:

[WOLF8]
Alpha Tester
1,029 posts
4,345 battles

Chances are at least one of the four upcoming ships will be added to the arsenal. I'm holding off on the Musashi until I see how the Alaska is obtainable. My guess is new ships will hit either right before or right after the ship coupon renews.

• Cool 2

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

I have no problem with that, as long as they leave Salem, since it's a ship I can get no other way.  I can get Musashi with fxp, and I have the others already...

Members
107 posts
1,858 battles
1 hour ago, JBR40 said:

Just add a few more low tier to the list, and leave the high tier ones. I to have all the coal ships I want. Would like something new to spend coal on. Maybe some Dasha captains, or some 3rd anniversary crates.

It WOULD be nice to have some additional mid tier coal ships for newer players who accumulate a lot of coal or for people who dislike high tier gameplay. Like adding one more premium to the list every time a big t9 ship comes in

• Cool 2

Alpha Tester
115 posts
1,480 battles

Don't swap ships, just add more. I want to get the Musashi with coal and save my free xp for something else.

• Cool 1

[AR15]
Members
393 posts
2,779 battles

i rather they not swap them and just add more, it takes a long time to save up that much coal for the bigger ships.  Removing them isnt nessary.

• Cool 2

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,009 posts
1,419 battles
2 hours ago, Lert said:

aB38Vgp.jpg

Glad you have a riches of premium ships...but those of us who don't, and haven't been able to buy them through the arsenal would like to wait a bit...

[RST]
Members
325 posts
6,713 battles
54 minutes ago, KingCakeBaby said:

Chances are at least one of the four upcoming ships will be added to the arsenal. I'm holding off on the Musashi until I see how the Alaska is obtainable. My guess is new ships will hit either right before or right after the ship coupon renews.

For me it is holding off on Salem until I see how Alaska becomes available.

• Cool 1

[EFEWE]
Members
62 posts
4,416 battles

I am glad I got the Salem already, it is a money making, he spamming fun machine,  that teaches the finer points of island humping on tier x maps. With the current missions that require a lot of silver earned it is a life saver. I can go ham playing stress free in co-op and make 50-75k profit a game without flags.

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
860 posts
6,976 battles

Have enough for Salem.   I have the rest, 'cept for the Stalingrad, which is years off with the amount of steel I've got.

Waiting to see if there will be other ships more enticing.      Almost to Des Moines, so not sure I want to pull the trigger on Salem.    I'm saving Free XP for the same reason.

Members
3,293 posts
7,966 battles

I'm sitting on 200K coal and 1.98 mill FXP waiting...

After all the new game currencies and Alaska hype, I feel like I got all dressed up with nowhere to go.

Edited by lemekillmister
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,888 posts
3,268 battles
3 hours ago, Lert said:

aB38Vgp.jpg

NOOOO, Not yet. I finally decided that I am going to get all the ships available, except maybe Salem, who knows.

Members
17,686 posts
5,084 battles
4 hours ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

I only get about 800 coal a day and still need 60,000 for Musashi. I'd prefer if they left it.

Same.

Although, if they want to put T7/8 premiums in there instead, I'd be ok with that.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,888 posts
3,268 battles
4 hours ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

I only get about 800 coal a day and still need 60,000 for Musashi. I'd prefer if they left it.

do you have any steel?

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,925 posts
6,423 battles
3 hours ago, KingCakeBaby said:

are 2 of those 4 youre thinking of by any chance the Dreadnought and Charleston?