Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
FlakKnight

Suggestion for new T10 ships

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

98
[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
208 posts
1,413 battles

WG, can you implement missions 1-4 of the legendary equipment chain so we can at least gain some passive progress on the eventual module addition?

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,940
[PVE]
Members
8,798 posts
7,234 battles
20 minutes ago, FlakKnight said:

WG, can you implement missions 1-4 of the legendary equipment chain so we can at least gain some passive progress on the eventual module addition?

That is a good idea, but I would think would cause more trouble than it's worth due to all the salt that would flow with the people not getting and not knowing what the Unique Upgrade would be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
2,817 posts
3,913 battles

so more tier10 matches on my tier8 ships?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,010
[OPG]
Members
3,870 posts
5,463 battles
49 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

That is a good idea, but I would think would cause more trouble than it's worth due to all the salt that would flow with the people not getting and not knowing what the Unique Upgrade would be.

I don't see the issue.  Players would just passively be gaining progress for playing a ship they'd be playing anyways.  They don't have to use the legendary upgrade once they get it.  That being said, the real grind for the legendary upgrades starts at the last stage.  The first few missions can be completed incredibly quickly with flags and camo.  On some of my Tier 10s I finished the 15k Free XP mission in a single battle.  But 40k base XP?  That is where the grind really starts, and I honestly don't think it will make too big a difference opening up the first few missions if the final stage remains locked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,940
[PVE]
Members
8,798 posts
7,234 battles
4 minutes ago, yashma said:

I don't see the issue.  Players would just passively be gaining progress for playing a ship they'd be playing anyways.  They don't have to use the legendary upgrade once they get it.  That being said, the real grind for the legendary upgrades starts at the last stage.  The first few missions can be completed incredibly quickly with flags and camo.  On some of my Tier 10s I finished the 15k Free XP mission in a single battle.  But 40k base XP?  That is where the grind really starts, and I honestly don't think it will make too big a difference opening up the first few missions if the final stage remains locked. 

 

Oh it would be great to get a jump on the missions. People have enough salt already about the UU, I'm just not sure the benefit for those that would understand would be enough to offset all the people who would not understand and cause a riot on the board. Just my opinion, but if WG did let people start on the UU early and hold the 5th stage for when the UU is finalized, I would be fine with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×