Sign in to follow this  
LordApocalypse

Disynchronize and Premium Account.

4 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
5 posts
3,737 battles

Hi all o7

Hello, I'm contacting you because I can not buy a prenium account, Triad Of Triumph. The game tell me that the service is unavailable but it has been for almost a month now, since I began buying the prenium. I would like to know where the problem is. When I want to make a ticket on this subject, he also tells me that the service is unavailable, I do not know what to do.

Beside his I have a lot of dis-synchronization on the server Us it's unplayable, what to do?

Thanking you for your time

Community Department
2,032 posts
512 battles
On 10/21/2018 at 3:00 PM, LordApocalypse said:

Hi all o7

Hello, I'm contacting you because I can not buy a prenium account, Triad Of Triumph. The game tell me that the service is unavailable but it has been for almost a month now, since I began buying the prenium. I would like to know where the problem is. When I want to make a ticket on this subject, he also tells me that the service is unavailable, I do not know what to do.

Hello, 
Sorry for a long responce.
"Service is unavailable" is a standart ingame notification about a service's maintenance. Usually they don't last very long. Is it still actual for you? 

On 10/21/2018 at 3:00 PM, LordApocalypse said:

Beside his I have a lot of dis-synchronization on the server Us it's unplayable, what to do?

Thanking you for your time

This issue may have different reasons, so you need to collect some additional info - WGCheck (Extended network diagnostics) before creating a ticket to the support. Attach report to the ticket and please write there your model of router and type of the connection. It will help to investigate the reasons of your issue faster.

Beta Testers
5 posts
3,737 battles

Hi Turbo, and thank you for answering me.

For the premium account it always puts me that the service is unavailable yes, it's been over a month now.

Thank you for your interest in the problem of desynchronization this is very painful.

However I have a little trouble with your diagnostic software (WGCheck), it crashes as soon as I run it. ("WGCheck has failed to work"). I can not make the diagnosis. Thank you for your time.

Beta Testers
5 posts
3,737 battles

I also take the opportunity to report that I have a beta tester account, but I do not receive the ships in tests since already a long time, if it was possible to arrange his, I like to participate in the evolution of the game .

Thank you

Sign in to follow this