Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CyberKnife

Ranking Out Rewards on Mini Seasons

14 comments in this topic

[TFLT]
Members
148 posts
9,092 battles

I am one Season away from receiving a USS Black  assuming I rank out again. If I rank out in this current iteration of Ranked Play, does this Mini Season does it count as to  getting that Reward ship?  It looks like it would only take a couple of sessions to get to Rank 1 but I'm really busy now and don't really have the time.  If it did count I would be much more motivated to get on this, but I'm suspecting that it dosen't count. Jolly Rodger not being issued either right?  I looked around on Redit and here. Not seen this discussed. If you have any info thx in advance....

Edited by CyberKnife

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
446 posts
950 battles

Silver coins, flags and then 5k coal for the final rank out reward...no steel.

[-RNG-]
Beta Testers
229 posts
2,264 battles

You only get 5k coal. And considering rankouts in 20-40 games is common, steel probably isn’t justified 

[TFLT]
Members
148 posts
9,092 battles
6 minutes ago, Bonfor said:

Silver coins, flags and then 5k coal for the final rank out reward...no steel.

Yes....I understand the rewards. My question is " Does Ranking out in this Season count to getting your USS Black Reward Ship Issued?" It takes 5 Rank 1 Victories to have the ship awarded. I have 4. If I Rank Out right now in this mini season, will I be awarded a USS Black for my 5th Rank 1 or does the "mini" of the Season make this one not count"

Edited by CyberKnife

[PLPT]
Members
147 posts
8,412 battles

I highly doubt ranking out in the mini season counts towards a reward ship, other than the coal you receive. 

• Cool 1

[TFLT]
Members
148 posts
9,092 battles
4 minutes ago, PG908 said:

You only get 5k coal. And considering rankouts in 20-40 games is common, steel probably isn’t justified 

Guys....who is mentioning anything about Steel? I'm talking about REWARD  SHIPS. FLINT. USS BLACK.  They're rewarded after you hit Rank 1 a certain amount of times. I want to know "Does this current Mini Season count to the earning of either FLINT or USS Blank". Nothing else, I can clearly see the rewards of Silver, Flags, and Coal. I'm starting to wonder after 2 replies if anyone is reading the question right or did I not pose it in a way that is clear?

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
446 posts
950 battles

I believe they changed the process, where # of victories does not get you the ship, but they are paying out steel and you have to then buy Black for steel.  They did a whole rank-out to steel conversion a while back, before the last Ranked season.  I didn't participate last round, but I believe that's what I read.  See if I can find it...

[TFLT]
Members
148 posts
9,092 battles
1 minute ago, Zairinzan said:

I highly doubt ranking out in the mini season counts towards a reward ship, other than the coal you receive. 

I do too....honestly. I know at least 2 people that did it in less than 2, 4 hours sessions. Might do it anyway if I can find the time. Sounds fun and it just so happens I own a Kamikaze R AND a Julio Cesar ...lol...so shouldn't be that hard  

Thx for the 2nd Opinion. People debating it in chat all night, wanted to hear what the boards thought...

• Cool 1

[TFLT]
Members
148 posts
9,092 battles
2 minutes ago, Bonfor said:

I believe they changed the process, where # of victories does not get you the ship, but they are paying out steel and you have to then buy Black for steel.  They did a whole rank-out to steel conversion a while back, before the last Ranked season.  I didn't participate last round, but I believe that's what I read.  See if I can find it...

You still get the ships for both Victories in Ranked and Steel. I got my Flint in the last one for Ranking Out with no Steel and they had already converted.

Edited by CyberKnife

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
446 posts
950 battles

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/ranked-10/

Starting from the Tenth Season, players will be given Steel for progressing through the ranks. Steel can be exchanged for much desired ships within the Arsenal. However, starting this season you won't receive any ships or camouflage as a reward for achieving Rank 1.

[TFLT]
Members
148 posts
9,092 battles
Just now, Bonfor said:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/ranked-10/

Starting from the Tenth Season, players will be given Steel for progressing through the ranks. Steel can be exchanged for much desired ships within the Arsenal. However, starting this season you won't receive any ships or camouflage as a reward for achieving Rank 1.

Not true. Season 10 I received a USS FLINT for Ranking out. Just a couple weeks ago when Season 10 ended and Steel was fully implemented.

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
446 posts
950 battles

It's all in the article...only other part that might apply to you:

Players who reach Rank 1 for the third or fifth time will have their coupon for the "Ships" category updated two weeks after the season's end, just in case they have already redeemed it. This is done in order to allow players to obtain Flint or Black in a comfortable manner by spending their coupon. If the coupon has not been redeemed, an additional coupon will not be added to the player's account.

[TFLT]
Members
148 posts
9,092 battles
1 minute ago, Bonfor said:

It's all in the article...only other part that might apply to you:

Players who reach Rank 1 for the third or fifth time will have their coupon for the "Ships" category updated two weeks after the season's end, just in case they have already redeemed it. This is done in order to allow players to obtain Flint or Black in a comfortable manner by spending their coupon. If the coupon has not been redeemed, an additional coupon will not be added to the player's account.

I just read the article. It says nowhere that reward ships are no longer rewarded for hitting Ranked 1 X amount for Flint and X amount for Black. It just adds the additional way to buy them for Steel. It in no way cancels out or mentions no longer getting reward ships for achieving Rank 1 the appropriate number of times. Again...I personally, just now,  several days ago WAS GIVEN A REWARD SHIP after this link you sent was written and published. quod erat demonstrandum the system exists unchanged. 

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

From the article under the "Rewards" section:

Seems pretty clear to me.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this