Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DrunkenKraken

Will WG start to dealing with Bot/program scripted player in the game?

18 comments in this topic

[CRUEL]
Members
5 posts
4,703 battles

I thought that bot prevailing in the game is only exclusive in Chinese server? But in Na as well, it's frequent you encounter  bot teammates, that run to the edge of the map at the beginning of the game.  Well I am not afraid to throw this guy this ID out: Vxxxxxxxd. Running to the edge and leech his teammates the whole game, and any1 interests can check his stats. If WG don't give a damn about the flooding bots in the game. Then let this thread be a blacklist for posting those using 3rd party software farming credits and exp. I am sure I am not the only person vexed by these bots.

Edited by DrunkenKraken

[INTEL]
Members
8,461 posts
25,360 battles

ValveisGod is not a bot. Everyone has played with him many times. 

Remove your post, OP. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,493 posts
10,211 battles

Might want to edit your post OP as you have broken forum rules by naming and shaming and all you will accomplish is getting yourself banned.

And FWIW botting does not involve running the map edge. That's a real human trait LOL. Any bots running a real person's ship I have seen (seen a few) just go straight out of spawn and never alter course. They don't even target enemy ships - just shoot the guns as soon as they reload. 

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[MIA-A]
[MIA-A]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,012 posts
7,684 battles
1 hour ago, Taichunger said:

Remove your post, OP. 

Well this guy plays like 500 matches in a row of the same ship and hold distance at the map border with guns locked to a point in the map for the entire game over all of those games. Very fishy behaviour, I know I have reported him many times because he doesn't even play when he's in battle. 

[INTEL]
Members
8,461 posts
25,360 battles
16 hours ago, NeoRussia said:

Well this guy plays like 500 matches in a row of the same ship and hold distance at the map border with guns locked to a point in the map for the entire game over all of those games. Very fishy behaviour, I know I have reported him many times because he doesn't even play when he's in battle. 

I won't comment on his playstyle, but I've had  conversations with him in battle. Ergo, he is not botting. 

[CRUEL]
Members
5 posts
4,703 battles
2 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Might want to edit your post OP as you have broken forum rules by naming and shaming and all you will accomplish is getting yourself banned.

And FWIW botting does not involve running the map edge. That's a real human trait LOL. Any bots running a real person's ship I have seen (seen a few) just go straight out of spawn and never alter course. They don't even target enemy ships - just shoot the guns as soon as they reload. 

OK I edit his id, but i met this guy twice, and he is not the only bot/ player with bot like playing style I met in this game. 

[CRUEL]
Members
5 posts
4,703 battles
6 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

I won't comment on his playstyle, but I've had  conversations with him in battle. Ergo, he is not botting. 

Will wargaming come up with the same option Overwatch implemented for not queueing up with 2 selected player in the same team. limted twice a day? They just ruin the game.

[INTEL]
Members
8,461 posts
25,360 battles
16 hours ago, DrunkenKraken said:

Will wargaming come up with the same option Overwatch implemented for not queueing up with 2 selected player in the same team. limted twice a day? They just ruin the game.

That would be an interesting idea, but our playerbase is probably too small.

What they need to do is make multiple servers accessible from a single account. Then the playerbase would be big enough for things like that.

[DPG]
Members
825 posts
4,249 battles

A couple reasons why this might happen.  1)  Has a mission that says "play a battle" and has decided to load into one and go make some pancakes.  2) Has MM and has decided the match is a total loss before it even started and decided to go make pancakes.

Edited by Amenhir
  • Funny 1

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,766 posts
12,470 battles

@DrunkenKraken Yes that's a Bot no matter what any Formosan Termite says! Report it for cheating Rigging/Throwing the battle every time in a support ticket!

[CRUEL]
Members
5 posts
4,703 battles
On 10/21/2018 at 3:46 AM, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@DrunkenKraken Yes that's a Bot no matter what any Formosan Termite says! Report it for cheating Rigging/Throwing the battle every time in a support ticket!

Eh even if I am sure that this guy i met in game is a bot, I would not use such word regardless his/her nationality. All I care is how can I fill a ticket against these bots. Would WG even care about their server is filled with those real bot termites and they don't give damn crap about that.

[INTEL]
Members
8,461 posts
25,360 battles
16 hours ago, DrunkenKraken said:

Eh even if I am sure that this guy i met in game is a bot, I would not use such word regardless his/her nationality. All I care is how can I fill a ticket against these bots. Would WG even care about their server is filled with those real bot termites and they don't give damn crap about that.

He is poking fun at me. I live on the island of Taiwan, whose alternate name is Formosa. :)

Edited by Taichunger
  • Funny 1

[TF16B]
Members
175 posts
8,890 battles
On 10/21/2018 at 2:31 AM, Taichunger said:

Remove your post, OP. 

I would disagree I was in a match with him yesterday at the start of the match he immediately we to the back of the map line and stayed there 

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
8,461 posts
25,360 battles
15 hours ago, IAF_NASTY said:

I would disagree I was in a match with him yesterday at the start of the match he immediately we to the back of the map line and stayed there 

As I noted above, I have talked with him. 

• Funny 1

[SPCU]
Members
81 posts
3,701 battles
On 10/21/2018 at 3:31 AM, Amenhir said:

A couple reasons why this might happen.  1)  Has a mission that says "play a battle" and has decided to load into one and go make some pancakes.  2) Has MM and has decided the match is a total loss before it even started and decided to go make pancakes.

Also: 3) A rasher of bacon.

[TDRB]
Members
971 posts
3,769 battles

Has MM and has decided the match is a total loss before it even started and decided to go make pancakes.

In this forum I have seen players calling for skill based MM claim they "commit suicide" or don't try to win if they feel they are teamed with potatoes. While I play for fun 1st & foremost, I do play to win every match.

[WOLFB]
Members
2,600 posts
4,981 battles

It’s hard to prove he is a bot. He might have bad internet or he might just play while doing stuff with his family so he is only half paying attention. That’s the fun with Multiplayer games you never know what you are going to get.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,766 posts
12,470 battles

@DrunkenKraken if you don't report such things in support tickets then nothing will ever be done! The automated system and the in game poor sport, AFK, Foul chat are rather useless! Support tickets flooding in attract attention! Use them! 

Sign in to follow this