Sign in to follow this  
AdmiralThunder

WG Support - Why are you fixing new tickets before old (Ovechkin)

6 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,496 posts
10,219 battles

@Gneisenau013 @Radar_X

Sir's (Ma'am's? ) could you explain something to me please. Why is it that those of us who did exactly as we were told to do re: the Ovechkin issues of submitting a ticket to support with screenshots showing we are participating but not being able to do the missions/get crates are being overlooked while people submitting newer or 2nd time tickets are having this issue resolved in less than 20 minutes? I did as you told me to do THREE DAYS ago now and still nothing other than being told we are working on it please be patient. Yet we now have people sending in tickets much later, DAYS later actually, and they are getting it fixed instantly.

When is WG support going to fix this for the 1st people, such as myself, to report the problem? Do we somehow not count? This really infuriates me as a customer. NOT because I can't do the missions (honestly I only participated for free stuff this time - could care less who it is - actually could care less completely now - I am totally turned off by this fiasco) but because people who are submitting tickets DAYS after I sent mine are being helped almost instantly (times reported range from 8-15 minutes vs my THREE DAYS) while my issue is still "on hold".

Just from the perspective of a customer in general I find this insulting and unacceptable. I did what I was asked and provided all required screenshots. I properly entered the event by clicking the participate button. I have received a response from WG support so they know I am affected by this. It has been THREE DAYS now and I still can not take part in this and yet WG support is fixing this in mere minutes for other people submitting tickets days after I did. It is not right.

Just to be clear I am not blaming the 2 of you. As usual you were on here trying to help us and I appreciate that. If I were you two I would be upset that you were told what to tell us to get it fixed and now those responsible for doing so have FUBAR'd it up even worse and are ignoring those original requests for support in favor of new ones. Clearly they can easily fix this issue now as they are doing so in 8-15 minutes for new tickets as said. Once more I ask when will they fix it for those of us who originally submitted tickets?

I refuse to submit a second ticket. I did everything I was asked to do the 1st time and am not doing it again. If they will ignore me in favor of newer tickets then they can keep this mission.

Thank you two for trying to help us. Again this is not directed at you. Just hoping you can pass on my irritation and also make people in charge at WG support aware of how poorly this has been handled. 

EDIT - when I made this a short time ago I still had not got the mission to start this. Just looked in the game now and it is finally there. So 3 days and after many newer folks sent tickets in but finally there. Just to be fair had to mention this. Still not right it took this long when I submitted a ticket the 1st day and so many others got it fixed in mere minutes after me.

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,719 posts
9,504 battles

What you can do is karma return, so @AdmiralThunder you need to buy people great 8 premium crates and given away for free for all the +KARMA

may the Forces be with you

[USCG]
Members
181 posts
12,717 battles

Received my, “You’re entered now” email about 36 hours after I submitted a tix. Still don’t know if things were fixed or not. Played at least two-dozen battles between Friday and Saturday. Would be nice if they had a few “Great 8” containers waiting for me in game as a compensatory gift...

[TLW]
Members
2 posts
5,048 battles

I submitted a ticket yesterday because the missions didn't show up. The problem was resolved by Support last night. When I logged on this AM the mission(s) were active. It does pay to submit a ticket.

Members
706 posts

my one finally arrived some time within the last 9 hours, I guess they fixed the cause in the backend, as I hadn't sent a ticket yet.

Sign in to follow this