You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
WestPac_CG22

Camo Question

5 comments in this topic

[NNA]
Members
145 posts
5,351 battles

So I got this camo in a Halloween container the other night and realized that I have to have the Tirpitz to use it. I don't have the Tirpitz and I'm not sure I want to get one. However, when I go to my camo tab in game, I don't see it listed anywhere. I know it's a Halloween camo, but apparently you can't change the camo on the Halloween ships. So does anyone have any info why its not listed in my camo tab and is it a permanent camo?

2018-10-20.png

Members
896 posts
7,771 battles

Itll show in your inventory. But since it's ship specific, itll only show in the camo tab if you have the trip selected (which you dont have).

I also got the Shokaku (cv) one but I dont have that cv. 

Edit: This is where your inventory is.  Also yes they are permanent. 

878225f2-e2e0-11e6-a1e2-d89d6715223c.jpg

Edited by Octavian_of_Roma
  • Cool 2

[CUTE]
Members
155 posts
12,388 battles
8 hours ago, WestPac_CG22 said:

So I got this camo in a Halloween container the other night and realized that I have to have the Tirpitz to use it. I don't have the Tirpitz and I'm not sure I want to get one. However, when I go to my camo tab in game, I don't see it listed anywhere. I know it's a Halloween camo, but apparently you can't change the camo on the Halloween ships. So does anyone have any info why its not listed in my camo tab and is it a permanent camo?

2018-10-20.png

Tirpitz is a great BB though... Why wouldn't you want to get it?

[PVE]
Members
8,900 posts
7,289 battles
9 hours ago, WestPac_CG22 said:

2018-10-20.png

9 hours ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

Itll show in your inventory. But since it's ship specific, itll only show in the camo tab if you have the trip selected (which you dont have).

I also got the Shokaku (cv) one but I dont have that cv. 

Edit: This is where your inventory is.  Also yes they are permanent. 

878225f2-e2e0-11e6-a1e2-d89d6715223c.jpg

Roma nailed it. The Halloween perma-camos and other perma-camos you can earn/win, will wait patiently in your inventory for you to get the ship. The Halloween perma-camos have the normal combat bonus, -10% service cost and +50% XP bonuses. So they are the same as the camos that the premium ships come with. Good for the tech tree ships as it saves you from buying a perma-camo with the same bonuses, which costs 3k doubloons for the T8's and the T3 ships can't get perma-camo at all except via the Halloween perma-camo. 

If you get one or more of the four new ones out this year, you can get a 10pt Halloween captain (no special skill) for completing a small base XP mission, 5k base XP I believe.