Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ramsalot

What have I done?

11 comments in this topic

Members
1,690 posts
7,231 battles

So my kid was not interested in warships, although he’s an avid fan of tanks.  So, I made the mistake of buying him Texas to get him interested.  Which led to Molotov.  Which led to Scharnhorst.  This morning he bribed me with his birthday money to get Roma with Kobayashi camo.  I caught him hoarding free XP looking at Musashi and checking his coal and the coupon for Salem...  All without playing a single game in tech tree ship.  I blame myself... :cap_fainting:

• Funny 2

Members
1,690 posts
7,231 battles
4 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

you should have bought him a bicycle...... kids need outdoor stuff now more than ever

He does have one.  Along with skateboard, scooter, recurve bow, and Uberti 1851 Navy.  He’s actually not a bad shot with the last two.

Edited by Ramsalot
  • Cool 1

Members
1,181 posts
501 battles
6 minutes ago, Ramsalot said:

He does have one.  Along with skateboard, scooter, recurve bow, and Uberti 1851 Navy.  He’s actually not a bad shot with the last two.

ziQZnUi.gif

[MIA-A]
Members
1,982 posts
6,579 battles

You bought him Texas?

Should have referred him and he would have gotten it for free!

Members
1,690 posts
7,231 battles
Just now, enderland07 said:

You bought him Texas?

Should have referred him and he would have gotten it for free!

You know, I did.  But in order to get one, you have to fight your way to T6 tech tree ship, and he did not like low tier ships.  Then they had that special for $10 sale on Texas, and I was like why not.

[PTRGT]
Members
56 posts
21,314 battles

Just don't show him all the US Premium Cruisers or you may have to get another job to help pay for it all

Members
1,690 posts
7,231 battles
Just now, DeathsStalker said:

Just don't show him all the US Premium Cruisers or you may have to get another job to help pay for it all

I have an excuse now.  Every time he will want a premium, I will say “you already have good premium in this tier”.  Think that will work?

[PTRGT]
Members
56 posts
21,314 battles

Did it work on you when your dad told you had enough Hot Wheels and you didn't need that new one that just came out? Face it your screwed even more if your wife see's the visa bill lol

Members
4,465 posts
6,203 battles
12 minutes ago, Ramsalot said:

I have an excuse now.  Every time he will want a premium, I will say “you already have good premium in this tier”.  Think that will work?

If you are tuff.

[ICBM]
Members
354 posts
7,918 battles
35 minutes ago, Ramsalot said:

You know, I did.  But in order to get one, you have to fight your way to T6 tech tree ship, and he did not like low tier ships.  Then they had that special for $10 sale on Texas, and I was like why not.

You're incorrigible...

Sign in to follow this