You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
zubalkabir

Tier VIII Halloween ships?

6 comments in this topic

[DOG]
Members
375 posts
5,541 battles

Okay, I've played the tier III Halloween scenario several times, and won at least once with 5 stars.  I've got tier VIII Halloween ships in my inventory, but it won't let me play them.  I'm sure this was addressed somewhere, but I can't find it.  What do you have to do to play the tier VIIIs?

[PVE]
Members
8,795 posts
7,234 battles
3 minutes ago, zubalkabir said:

Okay, I've played the tier III Halloween scenario several times, and won at least once with 5 stars.  I've got tier VIII Halloween ships in my inventory, but it won't let me play them.  I'm sure this was addressed somewhere, but I can't find it.  What do you have to do to play the tier VIIIs?

2 minutes ago, mr_angry_eyes said:

Play with a division or wait until it becomes operation of the week.

This^^^ 

Look at the calendar at the top of this thread to see when each Halloween Op becomes active.

[PVE]
Members
8,795 posts
7,234 battles
8 minutes ago, zubalkabir said:

Ah.  Thanks, folks.

You are welcome.

This is from a separate post about the Collect 7 Stars Missions as well as other current missions, but if you want to division up for operations...

5 hours ago, Taichunger said:

You can do them in coop, easily, except for the stars. You can also get them easily in operations. Tanking 7.5 million is a few games in BBs -- you can do it in coop with a premium BB so you dont spend money. I see you have a Scharn, that's a  good one, since you will be getting in close to torp the bots. Texas is also ok for that. 

I've been running these in coop and operations. Ranked also not a bad place to do them. 

For the stars, jump into our operations discord, in the evenings there are between 1 and 3 groups hard at work killing bots. Our veterans know the ops very well and are happy to teach.

https://discord.gg/rG2cXm