Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AngelOfWarAndDeath

Consumables now credits?good yes?I hope.

7 comments in this topic

Members
253 posts
3,352 battles

I noticed the re-supply cost of the best consumables are now credit's is this gonna stay credit based for good?

if so,that is really good news...makes the ship better for free-to-plays..

Members
1,178 posts
501 battles
6 minutes ago, AngelOfWarAndDeath said:

I noticed the re-supply cost of the best consumables are now credit's is this gonna stay credit based for good?

if so,that is really good news...makes the ship better for free-to-plays..

exactly WHEN did you notice this???
NFN but its been that way for a LOOOOOOOOONG time....

Edited by neptunes_wrath

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,323 posts
14,700 battles
14 minutes ago, AngelOfWarAndDeath said:

just recently..I remembered it being premuim currency for months before...

It's been that way for long time.  They defaulted to doubloons but you could select credits.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,498 posts
2,069 battles

They've been that way since I've started playing. Credits were made the default resupply currency a couple patches back. I guess you don't use premium consumables?

[ASHIP]
Members
586 posts
5,222 battles
50 minutes ago, AngelOfWarAndDeath said:

just recently..I remembered it being premuim currency for months before...

...Oh dear. I'm sorry mate, but the others are right. There is a little arrow next to the cost where you can select your payment type: either dabloons or credits. It's been that way for about two years; the only change now is that they've switched around the default option. I hope you didn't waste too many dabloons on this.

For what it's worth, I think this is a prime example of how poor the port design is. Inheriting the rough layout from an ancient game like WoT was not a good idea, and bolting on special modes and upgrades to whichever surface looked free at the time has been a disastrous policy. Things might seem easy to us who've played the game for hundreds and thousands of hours, but back when I joined I remember being totally confused. It took me months to find some of the deeper options like where to fit modules and where to use free captain XP to finish retraining a captain as oppose to reseting his skills. It's a mess, and with more content being stuffed in each month I can't even begin to imagine what a nightmare it must be to navigate for any new players just joining the game.

Sign in to follow this