You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gear_Jamer

Game match ups

8 comments in this topic

[PC]
[PC]
Members
82 posts
3,138 battles

I realize that the match up no one has control over but i am not saying i am best player in game but i am so tired of being on loosing team every time i play or almost, not sure if it's because i don't pay enough on ships or premium thing or what it is.

But good grief if i am going to do nothing but loose battle every time i play for me that's not fun for me i understand you can't win them all but lord would like to win more than i  am some of these people i get on team tuck tall and run other way some ships you may have to do that i don't know something has i feel changed maybe not just would like my eyes open to game and maybe some one else feels same way could be me , but to me the match up use to be better..

Members
426 posts
6,213 battles

It isn't (necessarily) you:

As with any MMOG title the game has devolved from it's somewhat team-play full time limit matches start into a selfish-oriented re-queue race through content (tiers/lines) then quit until new content comes out.

Wargaming recognized this already with their other titles and is more than happy to sell signals, camos, or whatnot from the store, missions/campaigns, or for in-game ''currency rewards''.

That facilitating this process is having a significant deleterious affect on the game as they chose to structure it may apparently be the lesser choice of two evils for them.

Edited by Soylent_Red_Isnt_People
  • Cool 1

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,802 posts
18,754 battles
1 hour ago, Gear_Jamer said:

I realize that the match up no one has control over but i am not saying i am best player in game but i am so tired of being on loosing team every time i play or almost, not sure if it's because i don't pay enough on ships or premium thing or what it is.

But good grief if i am going to do nothing but loose battle every time i play for me that's not fun for me i understand you can't win them all but lord would like to win more than i  am some of these people i get on team tuck tall and run other way some ships you may have to do that i don't know something has i feel changed maybe not just would like my eyes open to game and maybe some one else feels same way could be me , but to me the match up use to be better..

Try out playing the new Mini Rank battles. You're only allowed to use certain tier (6) ships . Six players per side , I started yesterday and today reach rank one . It was a lot of fun playing the new Mini Rank game instead of playing Random .

[PC]
[PC]
Members
82 posts
3,138 battles

Doing that now i have won 2 out 6 or 8 match i played like i say i loose more than i win no balance at all can't  rank if i loose more than i win kinda worthless.

Members
1,177 posts
501 battles
12 minutes ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

Try out playing the new Mini Rank battles. You're only allowed to use certain tier (6) ships . Six players per side , I started yesterday and today reach rank one . It was a lot of fun playing the new Mini Rank game instead of playing Random .

you mean tier five right>???

Members
3,554 posts
6,867 battles

Congrats! Your topic is number 3014 on the same theme!

I hear you, It's one of the major issues you have to deal with playing this and, hint: it's psychological.

[PC]
[PC]
Members
82 posts
3,138 battles

Yea i am about done with this game tired of loosing can't get my stuffed ranked why bother