Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Schindlers_Stink_Fist

Le Terrible?

16 comments in this topic

[UFFA]
Members
524 posts
25 battles

Still have Halloween and another round of RN crates to go through? November ish?

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,268 battles

Maybe after the RN event is over?  Or maybe the French DDs are the next line WG aims to release, and Le Terrible is the parallel to the Cossack, as the premium that they want to release at the same time as they release the French DDs?

[NGA-B]
Members
1,192 posts
7,594 battles
28 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Maybe after the RN event is over?  Or maybe the French DDs are the next line WG aims to release, and Le Terrible is the parallel to the Cossack, as the premium that they want to release at the same time as they release the French DDs?

Could be, but I'm kind of doubtful since there were a lot of whispers that Italian cruisers would be the fourth line of the year (that obviously misfired). Of course, we could end up seeing French DDs between Italian CLs/CAs and British CVs (which will likely be released with the CV rework ). Or we could just as easily see Russian BBs since those have supposedly been waiting in the wings since last year.

[UFFA]
Members
524 posts
25 battles
30 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Two destroyer tech trees in a row? Maybe there is something to this destroyer mafia.... :cap_wander:

Beta Testers
2,817 posts
3,928 battles
47 minutes ago, Crucis said:

british CVs are the next line,after that,MAYBE the soviet BBs and italian cruisers.

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,268 battles
2 hours ago, Cruxdei said:

british CVs are the next line,after that,MAYBE the soviet BBs and italian cruisers.

Crux, RN CVs are probably the first line after the CV  rework.  But will the CV rework be released before the next line of ships will be ready?  That's why I was thinking of the French DDs as a possible next line, though on second thought, I don't recall them releasing two full lines back to back of the same ship type.

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,268 battles
2 hours ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Could be, but I'm kind of doubtful since there were a lot of whispers that Italian cruisers would be the fourth line of the year (that obviously misfired). Of course, we could end up seeing French DDs between Italian CLs/CAs and British CVs (which will likely be released with the CV rework ). Or we could just as easily see Russian BBs since those have supposedly been waiting in the wings since last year.

Jedi, I think that it depends on when we will be seeing the CV rework released.  If it's not for quite a few more months, then it's probably likely that there'll be one more new line before that time.  And you make a good point about the Italian cruisers.

[UFFA]
Members
524 posts
25 battles

Just give in to the dark side. It will be Russian battleships with infrared button to give silhouette of ships sitting in smoke starting at tier VII or VIII. :cap_popcorn:

[NGA-B]
Members
1,192 posts
7,594 battles
23 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Jedi, I think that it depends on when we will be seeing the CV rework released.  If it's not for quite a few more months, then it's probably likely that there'll be one more new line before that time.  And you make a good point about the Italian cruisers.

I personally like to delude myself that it will be out around Gamescon next year. Realistically, I expect to see Russian BBs before The CV Rework.

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,521 posts
3,514 battles
3 hours ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Or we could just as easily see Russian BBs since those have supposedly been waiting in the wings since last year.

I doubt it, I heard their having issues balancing the 22" auto loading guns for their tier 5 BB....

• Funny 2

[NGA-B]
Members
1,192 posts
7,594 battles
41 minutes ago, Psycodiver said:

I doubt it, I heard their having issues balancing the 22" auto loading guns for their tier 5 BB....

Gee I wonder why. In all seriousness, I expect Ru BBs to be amongst the most accurate and armored in the game once they are added.

Beta Testers
2,817 posts
3,928 battles
4 hours ago, Crucis said:

Crux, RN CVs are probably the first line after the CV  rework.  But will the CV rework be released before the next line of ships will be ready?  That's why I was thinking of the French DDs as a possible next line, though on second thought, I don't recall them releasing two full lines back to back of the same ship type.

perhaps,but somehow they are already testing the british CVs ,i think they want to end the CV rework at december or january.

[SIMP]
Members
818 posts
8,210 battles

Just a note - the get the special RN mission usually reserved for the Cossack, it now lists the Le Terrible as another ship you can use.

So, the RN missions are now RN/FN missions.

[NGA-B]
Members
1,192 posts
7,594 battles
1 minute ago, _cthulhu_ said:

Just a note - the get the special RN mission usually reserved for the Cossack, it now lists the Le Terrible as another ship you can use.

So, the RN missions are now RN/FN missions.

Yeah @turbo07 confirmed that Le Terrible will arrive on Friday, assuming no last minute delays.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this