Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Steel_Castles

Carrier Rework Beta Training

6 comments in this topic

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,322 posts
14,695 battles

Played it couple of times and found it very painful.  Hard to do meaningful damage.  Will try when they shake things up again but thinking I'm taking the buyout.

RIP CVs

Beta Testers
56 posts
1,682 battles

Had high hopes for this rework and there are moments where you think this could be great but in the end it comes down to wargaming flushing a small group of players down the toilet of ease of use and console gaming. Current CVs could have been fixed any number of ways of which none were even tried. We are going from a chess game to a reaction time based aircraft simulator any other gaming community would be up in arms about something like this because it means that their favorite class could be changed from the ground up thus wasting time and even real world money with no attempt to fix a problem in a more reasonable way. The remove CVs crowd are paying a higher price than they realize just so they can bow camp more at 25+km. Hope I am still around long enough to see that price be payed. 

[COP]
Members
8 posts
8,404 battles

Training would be great. Played it once so far as a CV and it was painful the point of view kept jumping around, could not tell were I was going. have no idea what I was doing.

Sign in to follow this